tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

While I'm busy working on the next scene, let's check if anything has changed since the last year with your favorite characters in the game. Each character basically stands for its storyline.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Emma was left off the list.
-Completely scrapped.

Logan received 0 votes.
- failure

Vicky received 0 votes.
- failure

Last edited:

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Emma was left off the list.
-Completely scrapped.

Logan received 0 votes.
- failure

Vicky received 0 votes.
- failure
It’s still the beginning to conclude about anyone. If all that voted so far gave one for D&E then only 7 people have voted. Let’s see when 400 (or more) people vote.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Since the poll is mostly for fun I don't think we should put any stock into its outcome. No matter the results, it isn't going to change L&P's immediate plans. If anything it will just provide him with more confirmation bias. It would maybe be more insightful to remove the obvious big vote-getters (Dylan, Ellie, Patricia) to get a better sense of what secondary characters are favored. But that's only helpful if L&P is willing to make changes based on the results of the polls and it isn't clear to me that he is.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
It’s still the beginning to conclude about anyone. If all that voted so far gave one for D&E then only 7 people have voted. Let’s see when 400 (or more) people vote.
In reality, that is not the case.

The average number of votes is less than 100.
And there is talk that each person is granted three voting rights.

So I am also considering the possibility that the voting method has changed.

And it has never been exposed here in the middle of voting.
So I think this is worth analyzing. (Of course, this may change.)

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Since the poll is mostly for fun I don't think we should put any stock into its outcome. No matter the results, it isn't going to change L&P's immediate plans. If anything it will just provide him with more confirmation bias. It would maybe be more insightful to remove the obvious big vote-getters (Dylan, Ellie, Patricia) to get a better sense of what secondary characters are favored. But that's only helpful if L&P is willing to make changes based on the results of the polls and it isn't clear to me that he is.
yes.

So far, it cannot be said that this creator has faithfully followed the voting results.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
If the 400 votes you mentioned were Dylan's votes, then that's the total number of votes accumulated over several years.
It is by no means objective and not worth analyzing.

Bbkkss11

Oct 14, 2023

While I'm busy working on the next scene, let's check if anything has changed since the last year with your favorite characters in the game. Each character basically stands for its storyline.

who tf is giving vote to ellie

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

Quite a few missing on that list, huh?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes