Bakambu1

Apr 20, 2020
Why would you ruin something that is going well? Sophia looks like women made of AI. Do you think it is realistic such a female character to have 2 children. she looks just turned 18. you are not updating the game properly, and on top of that, you are ruining what is already a good thing. Change the name of the game to AI Wife and AI mother.

Reactions: dan_roger69

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Why would you ruin something that is going well? Sophia looks like women made of AI. Do you think it is realistic such a female character to have 2 children. she looks just turned 18. you are not updating the game properly, and on top of that, you are ruining what is already a good thing. Change the name of the game to AI Wife and AI mother.
Worry not the old model is likely to be back in use again. Not 100% confirmed but most likely to happen

Reactions: Bakambu1

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

While I'm busy working on the next scene, let's check if anything has changed since the last year with your favorite characters in the game. Each character basically stands for its storyline.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how is going Alyssa?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
- Update 6.10.24 4:49 UTC

This is for those who are curious about the numbers. Although the voting has little to no impact on how L&P continues to design its AV.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I signed up just to vote (let's give this phenomenon €1.50) the system lets me put more than three votes, is this normal? I might as well vote for everyone

Reactions: tofhdns
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes