Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
I hope he doesn't change his mind and goes back to the old version like everyone wants.
L&P has more models than Tesla, More changes than the four seasons, More updates than windows, More face morphing than a psychedelic trip, More blue balls than Walmart, More kids than Elon Musk, More milking than a dairy farmer, More subscribers than Spotify, More haters than Tom Brady during the roast, More fans than Taylor Swift.

• Haha
Reactions: dan_roger69

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Actually, have some interest in this update, Vicky and DeShawn are one of the lesser popular stories but it had my eye from the beginning. Curious as to how far DeShawn and/or Vick go with Sophia.

• Hey there
Reactions: onefingersalute

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
And also what's wrong with that blouse fabric fold
What is that on her stomach?
View attachment 3731186
whats with you two nitpicking ? just be happy we get to see any teasers at all but her stomach nothing wrong with it if anything it could of been a belly ring added to her belly maybe something more but who knows you got two hotties to look at and thats all yall can look at and nitpick? lol gimme a break :ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
whats with you two nitpicking ? just be happy we get to see any teasers at all but her stomach nothing wrong with it if anything it could of been a belly ring added to her belly maybe something more but who knows you got two hotties to look at and thats all yall can look at and nitpick? lol gimme a break :ROFLMAO:
I asked a question but if you really want some nitpicking ,the ponytails on the girls are going through there arms. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes