holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
Same ... APM and corrupted hearts became my new VN choice...better storyline in same genre and better scenes. Renders are high quality in AWAM no doubt ..but yea story and scene wise those 2 are better.
In the past I placed APM (A Perfect Marriage, as some users don't not know the abbreviation) and AWAM on the very top of my list of games. Today the latter is falling down... well, I don't like to complain too much; it's still interesting in some way. But not 'top of class' anymore.

And Corrupted Hearts... well, some time ago I would say that it was at least one level below AWAM. Today I am not sure. Pity.

Reactions: jonnybravo11

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
- Update 6.13.24 12:33pm UTC

This is for those who are curious about the numbers. Although the voting has little to no impact on how L&P continues to design its AV.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn apostles are owning sam ..it's crazy!!

Last edited:
Reactions: mexican22

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Yeah and didn’t he say somewhere he wants to take 6 months off from the game to learn how to use blender cause he hates Daz?
Seriously? This is the first time I’ve heard of this. If this happens, it will take more than one year before he transfers all his models to the blender! :ROFLMAO: xdd

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes