dianish86

Jan 20, 2019
Well, yes, as if justified criticism, it's such a trifle, it's the Internet!))) And you would prefer to wait for years, what the author did earlier is faster, but as soon as his PC became more powerful and there seems to be a team, and updates are coming out slower and less)
So it seems that no one forces you to play and pay

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm curious how those who voted for the 2nd side job will react if the removal of the path is one of the conditions of unbanning L&P's account.

Does anyone remember which update was released the last time he had a problem with Patreon?

Reactions: Golomolo

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
Im not so familiar with patreon rules and site it self, does creator can remove their page!?, im mean if patreon want to ban permanently it should wirte something meaninful not just "page is removed"!
Do you know other creator that ban permanently on patreon ?
(I wanna check if their page is like l&p's page or not!)

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I know that. This isn't the first time he's had problems with Patreon. I'm trying to remember the previous time, and what content was being released.
it must be when the game was a wife and a mother with all the incest/Shota's etc.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Im not so familiar with patreon rules and site it self, does creator can remove their page!?, im mean if patreon want to ban permanently it should wirte something meaninful not just "page is removed"!
Do you know other creator that ban permanently on patreon ?
(I wanna check if their page is like l&p's page or not!)
No need to search more. When Patreon removes a dev page, it looks like the current L&P's page.

Reactions: cjcjcc

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think his best option is to move the support to onlyfans, they allow everything on their and it’s easily accessible with his tier plan. Plus I also don’t think this hiccup with patreon will pause development, he will just announce somewhere that he’s moved platform
Doesn't he need something like sex in the game to be on onlyfans?
Or they now are allowing any perversion.
Like touching fabric,every other event to be water related and chasing rats?

Kilrun25

Dec 27, 2022
Doesn't he need something like sex in the game to be on onlyfans?
Or they now are allowing any perversion.
Like touching fabric,every other event to be water related and chasing rats?
It’s onlyfans, there’s girls on their that post nothing but bikini pics and tease pics, he’ll be absolutely fine on onlyfans plus I think the conversion rate for onlyfans v patreon for the subs is better

3.20 star(s) 463 Votes