phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Poor guy, he didn't do anything to deserve it. He isn't like one of these developers who engages into arguements with users on a pirate forum for down rating his game on top of his delays. It's not like he's milking the game with excessive routes that nobody really wants to see, it's not like he arrogantly acts as if his game was the best because he likes to put instagram filters on his images, totally undeserved

hsekym

Nov 15, 2018
Its odd i dont think he violated TOS with last update, as there is nothing stored on patreon itself. Unless they don't think they have legal cover over "lodger" changeover. Also solely because that version is on the separate site.

Comments shouldn't get you removed.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Oh really?! I'm suprised. I often read here that devs ""just"" have to move to SS and all their problems will be solved :unsure:
Does not look like. I tried 2 cards one debit card and one normal credit card same error 0692.

I googled a bit and found a reddit posts which says that if you have visited this kemono site ONCE the site will block your cards somehow.... I do not know if its true or how they even know this. but the reddid post was also 3 years old....

I contacted support and also L&P to see if there are other ways like paypal... but we will see what comes from it...

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Its odd i dont think he violated TOS with last update, as there is nothing stored on patreon itself. Unless they don't think they have legal cover over "lodger" changeover. Also solely because that version is on the separate site.

Comments shouldn't get you removed.

Most likely some one upset asshole reported him or even mass reported.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Does not look like. I tried 2 cards one debit card and one normal credit card same error 0692.

I contacted support and also L&P to see if there are other ways like paypal... but we will see what comes from it...
And now people understand why people don't like SS, and SS is not an option for most people. If they accepted PayPal it would be a different story.

And no, SS only accepts CC's (some Debit Cards).

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
At this point maybe onlyfans is the better alternative
OnlyFans rules are similar to Patreon's, but yes LP should take this as an opportunity to diversify his payment options. Make a Kofi/BuyMeACoffee account, start posting on Twitter to advertise etc.

It's pretty negligent that he hasn't already done this. He's been reported so many times it was only a matter of time until they'd ban him.

This website (and others like it) are his only avenues for people to know this game. For as much as he dislikes pirates (which is justified in many ways) piracy is pretty much the only way anyone finds him.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Literally says no so oral sex.. last update where Sophia gives oral is against patreons ToC
Real people not animated. And there was no blowjob last time XD

OnlyFans rules are similar to Patreon's, but yes LP should take this as an opportunity to diversify his payment options. Make a Kofi/BuyMeACoffee account, start posting on Twitter to advertise etc.

It's pretty negligent that he hasn't already done this. He's been reported so many times it was only a matter of time until they'd ban him.

This website (and others like it) are his only avenues for people to know this game. For as much as he dislikes pirates (which is justified in many ways) piracy is pretty much the only way anyone finds him.
I mean he has a website already. How difficult will it be to set up some payment there?

Kilrun25

Dec 27, 2022
Actually read the next section about Illustrated or animated. Then its allowed.
Did you read the next section?
  • Animated or illustrated works (e.g. cartoons, comic strips, graphic novels) that depict nudity in sexual contexts as long as they comply with Patreon’s other guidelines. Means that oral animated or none animated is still against ToC

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
  • Animated or illustrated works (e.g. cartoons, comic strips, graphic novels) that depict nudity in sexual contexts as long as they comply with Patreon’s other guidelines. Means that oral animated or none animated is still against ToC
That doesn't mean they banned the game for oral. If they banned games for that, every game on here would be banned. Those rules are about IRL content, not fictional.

The fictional content they disallow is rape, underage, beast and non-consent. Things that are illegal or close enough to it.

I think non-consent is what got him. Sophia is often being coerced, drunk or shows resistance. Including in the last update with Tyler in the sauna. Almost every scene in the game is like that, so they probably decided it wasn't fixable and banned him instead.

Reactions: Luckycharm8

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
IF this was the case 100% of Adult games would have been banned from Patreon.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Oh really?! I'm suprised. I often read here that devs ""just"" have to move to SS and all their problems will be solved :unsure:
Since you have contact with him. Maybe you can tell him to set up something on his own site. I and probalby many other would love to support him but i can not do it with Subscribestar it seems....

hsekym

Nov 15, 2018
That doesn't mean they banned the game for oral. If they banned games for that, every game on here would be banned. Those rules are about IRL content, not fictional.

The fictional content they disallow is rape, underage, beast and non-consent. Things that are illegal or close enough to it.

I think non-consent is what got him. Sophia is often being coerced, drunk or shows resistance. Including in the last update with Tyler in the sauna.
Thats an interesting question. Is coercion the same as non-consent? Does that apply to fictional characters? Tyler in sauna may have been too aggressive before she gave in, thus flagged as force.

He honestly should have fully removed his version from patreon, and only did it through downloads through his own site. Similar to NLT. Where he just links to "download options" on his own site.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Thats an interesting question. Is coercion the same as non-consent? Does that apply to fictional characters? Tyler in sauna may have been too aggressive before she gave in, thus flagged as force.

He honestly should have fully removed his version from patreon, and only did it through downloads through his own site. Similar to NLT. Where he just links to "download options" on his own site.
I mean the patreon version is NOTHING like the actual game IMO. A lot of expicit content is missing he even altered the bodys of some characters like dylan.

Kilrun25

Dec 27, 2022
Honestly don’t think he should of ever released any update on patreon,

he will usually update the final version and tell you to go to his website to play the full version, he should just use patreon as a platform to give the link and teasers.

he can never be done for content this way as he will only be uploading images of the teasers. The decisions of life shouldn’t of been made if coercion or forced is what got him

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I mean he has a website already. How difficult will it be to set up some payment there?
It would depend on the payment method and services needed and the kind of fees they charge, then he would have to pay taxes on it and set it up as some business. Not sure if you have to do with a Patreon account.

Having a credit card/PayPal processor has all kinds of rules associated with it as well.

Reactions: bardock8114
3.20 star(s) 463 Votes