Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
It appears both the Mega and Googledrive links in the OP no longer work... Both sites claim the files are no longer available...

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
If you think tons of renders about proper finger placement on the guitar strings is important then yes, people like you shouldn't be allowed to have a say in anything.
It's apparently also what the developer thinks, so I'd suggest you stop being a petty entitled brat and go leech off another game to fap your remaining braincells to extinction. This is clearly not your cup of tea.

Also, duly noted about me not being able to have an opinion random internet stranger. I'll really not take it into consideration.

Wolfe Tone

May 11, 2017
A great update as expected, however one problem I had is the guitar and cello lesson there's too much stuff about playing instruments the detail is impressive but I did not understand most of that stuff If he had cut the explanations of how to play a guitar and a cello it would've been a lot better but that's just me. Everything else was on point.
I agree, appreciated the detail, but it was a bit OTT especially for those who don't really care. I'm a musician myself and I ended up skipping it cause its a bit drab.

Reactions: Dantasnet and Hyped

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
Hearing Sam playing the guitar made me lose my erection. And i just click, and click, and click... he wouldn't stop.
Ok, it was a good update, but for 3 months waiting worth...nooo! I was really excited to play the update and willing to pledge, but to wait another 3 months for an update with 300 renders playing the piano or something doesn't work for me. Probably will forget the game the way i'm drinking.
That quitar scene effort was better put in more flirting. i understand it's a slow corruption game but, this is just stalagmite forming slow, continental drift slow... you get the point.

snakeflo69

Jul 19, 2017
Congratulation for the game. I love the detail of the scene but wait 3 months for the second part. I play this part and finish it on 15 minutes. I thought the content would be longer. Continue, it's one of my favorite game ;)

May 4, 2017
Hearing Sam playing the guitar made me lose my erection. And i just click, and click, and click... he wouldn't stop.
Ok, it was a good update, but for 3 months waiting worth...nooo! I was really excited to play the update and willing to pledge, but to wait another 3 months for an update with 300 renders playing the piano or something doesn't work for me. Probably will forget the game the way i'm drinking.
That quitar scene effort was better put in more flirting. i understand it's a slow corruption game but, this is just stalagmite forming slow, continental drift slow... you get the point.
You think the next super continent would form before she kissed anyone that's not her husband?

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
This game is too damn beautiful.
Such a level of detail... fuck, there are not enough words.
The swing scene was incest paradise for me... that's my kink with it, the emotional love, not just rough and slutty sex.

Did you all see the water effects? The sun-tan lotion that looked way better than 90% of the VN cumshots?
Just imagine the payoff to all this teasing... this dev could blow our minds with a sex scene. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that.
Thanks @Lust&Passion.

urmom

Apr 3, 2017
Soo em, anyone got a link for a working google or mega? fastest link for me is uptobox free download xd

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Nice game, good graphics and good story so far. Needs more content before I can oficially pledge. But all in all a good job so far. Few games with female protagonists catch my eye, but this one is very good.

Mar 14, 2017
Ok .. for me this game is broken. On guitar lesson i couldnt let him spy cause this was leading to an error dead and and now the scene mum sis and bro siting and eating together is also a dead end ..

GrandJury

Oct 26, 2017
The swing scene was incest paradise for me... that's my kink with it, the emotional love, not just rough and slutty sex.

Did you all see the water effects? The sun-tan lotion that looked way better than 90% of the VN cumshots?
Just imagine the payoff to all this teasing... this dev could blow our minds with a sex scene. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that.
Thanks @Lust&Passion.
Same here man, and that swing scene was really beautiful and very well written. Slow burn i like that :)

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
1) Ren'Py games are notorious for not having backward compatibility with saves.
2) Your missing .exe is caused by your overprotective anit-virus software.

Solution: You'll need to add an exception to your AV and start a new game.
Didn't block v 0.1 so thats a bit weird

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Thanks @Lust&Passion.
Same here man, and that swing scene was really beautiful and very well written. Slow burn like that :)
You both really want to be censored. Stop now XD

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Erotic content:
  • Son touches her butt on the swing
  • She applies lotion to daughter's back after a swim
  • Cello scene - son's friend sits behind her, his (clothed) genitals apparently touching her butt
  • Gym scene - gym bros stare at her while she stretches, one of them touches her while helping with her ab crunches
  • Gym shower scene - nude with the sister (no touching)

Personal favorite: The cello scene.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes