Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
  • MEGA - The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
  • GDRIVE - Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
  • FILESCDN - 404
  • FILESUPLOAD - Always thinks you have an adblocker even if you don't.
  • NOPY - 2 hours left...
  • UPTOBOX - Someone other than you generated this link.
Ugh :(

(Managed to get FILESUPLOAD working by inspecting element and finding the actual download link in the page...)

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
Got this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 14468, in script
  File "game/script.rpy", line 14468, in <module>
NameError: name 'day3_Sophia_allows_Sam_to_sit_behind_her' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 14468, in script
  File "D:\AG\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.02-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\AG\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.02-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\AG\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.02-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 14468, in <module>
NameError: name 'day3_Sophia_allows_Sam_to_sit_behind_her' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.02 0.02

lesbiaN7ncest

Jun 8, 2017
@BobYu94

I got the same thing in my non-corruption playthrough towards the end, but could just proceed anyway. In the corruption one it didn't show up. I'm guessing it's due to the fact that the whole cello scene can be skipped so the moment flags as not being defined because if you skip that moment you never get to make the choice either way, therefore it's neither defined as yes or no.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Finally 0.02! but... since when this is Ren'py??? I guess the old saves don't work.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
This game is huge already coming in at 2 gigs, nice.

My review is that it's a well written virtual novel and likely the best in its category. CG is top notch quality and I'm a fan of almost everything I see... but my only concern is there's really no real erotic content. I'm all for a slow burn but honestly there's not much to work with in this update. The MC doesn't even do anything with her husband and if the "sexy cosplay" going on in 0.1 was the best part, is the part sitting down in front of Sam the best of 0.2? Huge step down.

I don't expect her to be sucking random cocks in 0.3 but at this point she's a long way off and this may be a case of blue balls. I would expect her first HJ in 0.7 or 0.8 at this rate.

Oh and another thing that can be fixed are those extended fade in/out between scenes. By the end of the update they were getting me a little annoyed.

May 16, 2017
I mean, the last time I played this was on RPGMaker... I'm sure I can't use RPGMaker saves with Ren'py :( I guess I will wait until he add sex scenes.
Just so you (and anyone else who cares) knows, I just installed/copied the new version over the top of the old and loaded my saves from the menu. It worked right out of the box.

Got the same error above, but could just continue so I think it is a version .2 issue, not a .1 save/ .2 version issue.

Reactions: Dustellar

Zero919

May 2, 2017
one point I do not understand WHY the sister at the gym not at least 1 unit would raise lesbian relationship we have a lot of time in the game spent it would be possible to give it the opportunity to improve relations:FeelsGoodMan:
good update:happyblush

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Honest review

The content is varied from good to great. It will turn people off as it's looking like another huge blue ball simulator but for people like me, I love that shit. Build up is handled exceptionally well and the incest is probably the best handled incest i've seen in a game thus far.

Main issue is the length given how long this took to make. Frankly, i'm given the developer a pass. He released this game in late October and since then completely moved it onto a new engine and added around 20-30 minutes of new content within 3~ months.

Another issue is how it really does look like you are forced to choose the "filthy" options otherwise you get some pretty underwhelming content as a whole. This is why there should be more sexual content with the husband if you follow the good route so that both routes are satisfying. It defeats the purpose of multiple choice.

So I guess we wait for 0.03, because most good games with potential have strong initial builds. It's when they start tapering off and when the developer starts missing deadlines that the problems start to arise.

TL;DR - Great start, cautiously optimistic for the next version.
Blueball sim for the next 10 updates, that is.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Huge amount of content for .2 version. Renders are great but story is rather linear. I know that wife is MC but it would be great if game would shift story around other characters. Liam's interactions at work for example, looks like there is something between him and CEO's younger daughter. Son possibly spying at Sam's mom, daughter partying with her friends etc.
Looks like very promising game worth supporting. Darn, I just added few pledges last 2 weeks.

Reactions: Antonia Timmens

gramaton

May 16, 2017
very nice upd, enjoyable. i'm actually reading the dialogs! dev just need to aim for mounthly releases and he will get all the money he wants.

Reactions: proximus
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes