DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
But we don't get a single point from the side job.And with 2-3 meeting per week I can't see the old guys been another way to corrupt Sophia.They are exactly the consumator that will get already corrupted Sophia.
Also for day 20-well how you can see it having sex with another man earlier,when we are not even on kiss part?
Of course we will get lesbian sex earlier,probably day 16,the middle of the game.
And you may be right. I don't know for sure where the Dev will take things. But if he wants to maintain some degree of realism then Sophia won't be banging old dudes. Hot chicks just don't willfully fuck old geezers unless they are gold digging bimbos preying on geezer billionaires. That, or they are prostitutes. (Although the the incest stuff isn't really believable either, especially the mother daughter stuff. But it is there, so who knows) .About day 20, you're probably right. Dev originally said day 16 for the first sex outside of marriage scene, but then not too long ago on Patreon said day 19. So unless the Dev just throws out the integrity of his story, then I don't think that every male character that makes an appearance in this game will get the opportunity to tap into that sweet mound of honey. Some may just grope, get a handy, get a bj etc....

Last edited:

erasernew

Jul 24, 2017
He start to slow down the tempo...

This update will be released till the end of august.

We can expect only 1 update to the end of the year...

I think i will not support him anymore... There are a plenty of better games now...

Next year we can expect no more than 5 updates, may be even 4 - Game cannot be completed in next 5 years.

In next year or 2 there will be better games, his patreons will drop down and he will abandon the game till the end of next year...

D

Deleted member 840101

I think i will not support him anymore... There are a plenty of better games now...

Next year we can expect no more than 5 updates, may be even 4 - Game cannot be completed in next 5 years.

In next year or 2 there will be better games, his patreons will drop down and he will abandon the game till the end of next year...
Good bye...(y)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

I can agree with you about slow down the tempo/we have 3 game days for a whole year since 7 august 2018/ and that there are better games.
BTW it seems it will be this year to get 5 updates,not next:)After all the update in Jan was delayed Chrismas/New Year episode.
But I can't agree that he will lose patrons and will abandon the game until the end of next year.
That's not a small amount of money,not to mention he want to tell the story.

Reactions: MisterLing

Koyster

May 27, 2018

Can you recommend better games for me?

Reactions: JagHond

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Totally not agree! There is not such a game like this and he knows that perfect. The only way for him to lose his supporters is if someone recreate sexual scenes in the game in to actual sex scene. And that is very easy, we need someone good who can clone the models perfectly and all he needs is just to start sexual scenes. For example, the moment where the MC was watching the football with her husband and his friend. All we need is some to recreate the bathroom scene in to cheating, same for the shower scene in the school. We got some good renders in the fan art but they are sill far away from the details.

• Love
Reactions: Quantum Singularity

mimidenisi

Nov 16, 2017
Is there a way to cheat husband only with Dylan and Sam? I'm taking all the points I can get with them while trying to be "good wife" and I reach a point where I don't have enough points to keep staying on their route. I even took some "harmless" filthy points that don't open a route with someone else

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Is there a way to cheat husband only with Dylan and Sam? I'm taking all the points I can get with them while trying to be "good wife" and I reach a point where I don't have enough points to keep staying on their route. I even took some "harmless" filthy points that don't open a route with someone else
No idea how you can expect to be good wife and have a sexual relationship with your son and his friend.
It stated that on good wife path you must forget about the major characters-Dylan,Ellie,Patricia,Sam

mimidenisi

Nov 16, 2017
No idea how you can expect to be good wife and have a sexual relationship with your son and his friend.
It stated that on good wife path you must forget about the major characters-Dylan,Ellie,Patricia,Sam
I don't know what kind of answer is that. I want someone to tell me the minimum filthy points I must have to take all Dylan+Sam points and progress their route. Ofc I played and I will play the full corruption route but first I would like to see her engage in a sexual relationship only with Dylan and Sam. I don't expect her to be good wife I just don't want her to be used by the entire town

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't know what kind of answer is that. I want someone to tell me the minimum filthy points I must have to take all Dylan+Sam points and progress their route. Ofc I played and I will play the full corruption route but first I would like to see her engage in a sexual relationship only with Dylan and Sam. I don't expect her to be good wife I just don't want her to be used by the entire town
There is no minimum for them,you need all the points you can get.You miss 1 point for Dylan par example and this route is pretty much over.
Just check the WT.There you can see how many filthy points you need.

Reactions: mimidenisi

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
love this game-was going to patreon but 4 to 5 updates-hell with it -will look at his page and decide but 1st time in a incest game mom has shown real reluctance made me believe-love it despite the lack of sex acts but does need to move forward;)(y):devilish:

Reactions: Lady Aspen

mimidenisi

Nov 16, 2017
There is no minimum for them,you need all the points you can get.You miss 1 point for Dylan par example and this route is pretty much over.
Just check the WT.There you can see how many filthy points you need.
Thanks, I guess it can't happen. She has to fuck the entire town which is a pity, there should be a limit of how slut she can be and a way to choose with whom to cheat with!

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Thanks, I guess it can't happen. She has to fuck the entire town which is a pity, there should be a limit of how slut she can be and a way to choose with whom to cheat with!
As you stated in your comments, "There should be a limit of how slut she can be.", she will have options in other scenes to stop the progression of that particular event. But, you may need a couple of filth points from the start of the event to progress with other storylines. I would pay attention to the minimum filth points you will need to progress with certain characters' story in-game. You might be able to omit some scenes or events you don't like or want in the path you're taking forward. The walkthrough that armion82 provided for you should help.

The way the point system is set up is really counter-intuitive, but L&P put this point system in play as a way to build up Sophia corruption. He has stated that Ellie and Patricia events will have the filth point system remove. Hopefully, he will look at the entire filth system overall and make adjustments.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Roughtly said you need 35 filthy points for the last part with Dylan and 34 for Sam,40 for the guys at the club,and 11 from 15 lesbian points for the kiss level 2 with Patricia.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
huck line sinker im in ,played until day 14 or 15 dont know which just agreed for mc to go bra less at school-going in -this game needs to continue

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes