armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

I communicated with the Korean surgeon and he'll be away in September for 3 months. So the surgery is postponed to December/January at the earliest.
That means 2 things.
1.We will get the whole day 10 before the end of the year.
2.The surgery is luckely not life saving,if he don't need it immediately.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017

I communicated with the Korean surgeon and he'll be away in September for 3 months. So the surgery is postponed to December/January at the earliest.
Does this also imply a return to the initial drafting of the update 0.085, i.e. to the inclusion of the "Amber, Sophia, Dylan, Sam - event"?

Reactions: godoff95
Aug 7, 2019
Damn man I already 4got that game was in BETA stage.
He need to give us 85 none beta for redemption
And for awaiting too long 0.09 or finally 1.0 with at least half hour gameplay

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
nice so this year we got the second scene with ellie.another shower maybe ?:love:
edit:nice writting to 30% and rendered scenes to 90%

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
It seems there is some confusions about first day sex.I don't think anything have changed.
Day 16 probably will be the first sex not with Liam,BUT with another girl.Patricia is obvious vote but to start with incest-doubtful.Same for sex with Ellie.Actualy on day 16 Ellie probably will have sex with Logan or Julia.
So we can bet for Alyssa,Vicky and Nathalie.or Emma?or Elena if we want a surprise.
Day 19 or 20 will be the first sex with another male.Most votes are for Sam and/or Dylan(for people who are into young guys/boys),Tyler(for people who are into more older guys),Bennett(for people into blackmail/fake blackmail).
Aiden-day 19 is too early,sex probably will be task 10-11.No way we clear so many tasks so fast and end his story around 2/3 of the game.All other males are far-far away.
The game has arrived on game day 9 so far. That means it's another 9 days to the event most people probably hoped for. Considering that the development speed is decreasing more and more (Currently About 2.5 months for half a game day. Later Maybe even 3 month or more for half a game day.), the probability that the game will be abandoned before it reaches this Event is very high. Seriously, I'm even guessing that this game will not even see game day 16.

D

Deleted member 840101

The game has arrived on game day 9 so far. That means it's another 9 days to the event most people probably hoped for. Considering that the development speed is decreasing more and more (Currently About 2.5 months for half a game day. Later Maybe even 3 month or more for half a game day.), the probability that the game will be abandoned before it reaches this Event is very high. Seriously, I'm even guessing that this game will not even see game day 16.
Hmmm:unsure: may be you are right. The game might be abandoned in the future, who knows?
But, why do you worry?
I mean, if the dev abandon this game I believe some other person will continue to develop this game (which may or may not be in the same genre "slowburn"), because this game has high anticipation among many people. So anyone can continue to develop this game to earn a decent amount of money.
I once asked the dev if he would ever abandon this game. He said he will not abandon this game as long as he don't lose his patrons.
Also if nobody is gonna continue this game you can switch to other games. I believe there will be some good games in the future(may be not in the immediate future).
Also in the course of time we all will lose interest in these kinda games one day and may be you won't even have time to check out this site and will eventually forget it.
So, just play and enjoy the game as long as it is not abandoned.:);)

Last edited by a moderator:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
It's now nearly 2(!) years ago that the game started and we are at v0.08 beta... don't get me wrong, but this is absolutely ridiculous. For me this money sucking project is abandoned.
It's not abandoned, not yet at least. It's just a game that takes a very long time to complete.

Reactions: jonnybravo11
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes