bagre1

Jul 13, 2019
In my game, I didn't turn in the two bad guys in the subway to the police. I wanted to see what would happen to Sophia. Walkthrough left it up to the imagination. Nice game, would be a shame if it were to end now.
I musted miss that, the 2 guys at the subway, was it the time Sophia went to the hair salon? I took the option to go by car, due to nothing happened if she went on the subway and then bus, well i hope this doesn't cut me from the future story

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
I musted miss that, the 2 guys at the subway, was it the time Sophia went to the hair salon? I took the option to go by car, due to nothing happened if she went on the subway and then bus, well i hope this doesn't cut me from the future story
You need to be annoyed rather than be relaxed with the thugs. Then you need to take the subway rather than car.

Aug 7, 2019
You need to be annoyed rather than be relaxed with the thugs. Then you need to take the subway rather than car.
The future story is better if you can unlock all the scenes on the way. "SAVE" before you start a new direction in case you want to go back and try it differently. This particular part of the story can lead to 2-3 new scenes which are definitely worth unlocking. Remember to "SAVE". If a scene takes you nowhere you can always overwrite a save.

bagre1

Jul 13, 2019
The future story is better if you can unlock all the scenes on the way. "SAVE" before you start a new direction in case you want to go back and try it differently. This particular part of the story can lead to 2-3 new scenes which are definitely worth unlocking. Remember to "SAVE". If a scene takes you nowhere you can always overwrite a save.
yea tnx for the tip. i did try the subway but nothing happened, there were no thugs at the subway station neither at the bus station, that's why i went back and tried the car option. maybe i did something wrong way back.

another question, if i go back and unluck that path just by saving it rigth after would it be enough for the furure updates or i should go back and unlock it and continue playing the game until the end? and do you remember which day was it? i think it was day 15 at night.

bagre1

Jul 13, 2019
i read someone mention the guys in the sauna, did the sauna scene already played out? i it did i didnt see it

Aug 7, 2019
yea tnx for the tip. i did try the subway but nothing happened, there were no thugs at the subway station neither at the bus station, that's why i went back and tried the car option. maybe i did something wrong way back.

another question, if i go back and unluck that path just by saving it rigth after would it be enough for the furure updates or i should go back and unlock it and continue playing the game until the end? and do you remember which day was it? i think it was day 15 at night.
The best thing you can do to help your game is to download the Walkthrough. You can also DL the Character Directory to see everyone in the game. I did and then I sent them to my printer. But, you can also DL them and extract the files. Then place them in the same folder as the .exe. Click on them to read them. You want Day 4, Wednesday - The first break at Northtown High School. 1-she meets Janitor Clark, 2-Faculty Lounge, meets Luke Bennet. 3-on way to the diner she meets two bad guys. She must "act annoyed" when confronted by the "shady-looking characters". (This triggers the subway scene.) Then take the subway later on. Save your game before you take the subway.

Last edited:
Reactions: bagre1
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes