goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It's all about the money. The patrons pay every month for nothing. Well, their fault anyway.
Nah, then he'd be Gumdrop. Making $8k/month, no release for almost a year and a half.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
If he don't get us version 0.09
or give us another 5 minutes of gameplay
this game has two routes filthy and good wife
you must be playing good wife path

just to be clear it was not 5 min gameplay if you are reading
i would also like to say, yes it was short and underwhelming update and yet you need to read dialogues to fully enjoy game

Reactions: Sophiasaga

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

i would also like to say, yes it was short and underwhelming update and yet you need to read dialogues to fully enjoy game
Actualy we already have some updates that can be only 5 min even if you read.
If you skip certain content of course.If you don't want Dylan,Sam,Ellie and Patricia-well that is something like half of the game

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
It's all about the money. The patrons pay every month for nothing. Well, their fault anyway.
yes its about money like everything else in this world has an economic angle to it
he is delivering an update like every two or two and a half months,
patrons are willingly paying there money and they know the cost of there support, so let me ask you a question - don't you like others to pay for your enjoyment ?

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
Actualy we already have some updates that can be only 5 min even if you read.
If you skip certain content of course.If you don't want Dylan,Sam,Ellie and Patricia-well that is something like half of the game
ok i didn't get that problem but that is your choice

Aug 7, 2019

Man, I've been following this game since day 1 believe me, I have paid first 3 months for it and I know dialogue every word. Understand that some of us GOT our reasons to say good or bad things. I ain't no hater or troll just facts about it. Beside that I gave 5 stars rating and this is top 2 my favourite game on the site beside ''Innocent Mother'' that is mine best and fav.

Aug 7, 2019
WHAT'S GOIN ON WITH THE SITE ...FIRST TIME I SEEN 9 HOURS WITHOUT ANY NEW GAME UPDATED ??? WTF ??? USUALLY EVERY 2, 3 HOURS NEW GAME HAS BEEN UPDATED

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
WHAT'S GOIN ON WITH THE SITE ...FIRST TIME I SEEN 9 HOURS WITHOUT ANY NEW GAME UPDATED ??? WTF ??? USUALLY EVERY 2, 3 HOURS NEW GAME HAS BEEN UPDATED
Not seeing a game in the latest updates don't mean there is no such thing.It is simple.Sometimes there is no one that can add the new update to the OP so the update don't show at latest updates.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes