john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
So, guys, what are benefits for being good wife? I mean, do we have some naughty scenes with kids? Or only husband? And lesbian.
This is the reality every corruption game hits. Without content for the corrupt route nobody is really interested and creating it takes so long there's no time to flesh it out. The "good" route ends up being "Daily Routine Simulator".

Even "Good Girl Gone Bad" which has the best set of real choices still suffers from a lack of anything really happening if you try to be too good.

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
has she fucked the son yet?
I have a lot of criticism for this game, especially the pace of development and the priorities of the developer. That said there's plenty of dick-in-hole games out there for every possible family combination and what makes things interesting here is a relatively realistic set of characters that become willing to push boundaries while convincing themselves they aren't really. If you like that then this update especially is a goldmine, if you don't then maybe if you check back in a year you'll find what you want.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Even "Good Girl Gone Bad" which has the best set of real choices still suffers from a lack of anything really happening if you try to be too good.
But u still have incest and pregnancy. It's cool.
And here i wonder about pregnacny for Sofie... it maybe would be not very realistic, but totally badass.

Reactions: truerty

19lala

Jun 27, 2019
But it's over too quickly? When will the second update arrive? Expect a long game. It's over in 5 minutes.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
But u still have incest and pregnancy. It's cool.
And here i wonder about pregnacny for Sofie... it maybe would be not very realistic, but totally badass.
That's a whole new dangerous territory, even for l&p! But sounds cool, he should totally consider a pregnancy.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes