armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hmm... I noticed something. Some games I were really into, like Milfy City or Waifu Academy, when I first played them, lost their appeal meanwhile. Obviously because of the long and longer pauses between the updates. This happened now with AWAM too. I don't get into the mood anymore, my previous enthusiasm and anticipation are gone. It's, to say it with a DT phrase: So sad. Hmm.
Not good,not good.That way you soon will be left without games.There is almost not a game/good game/ that have a release each 30 days.
No matter what you say. They can never be satisfied. As long as there are those who tells the update is good, there will always be those who deny it.(Yeah I modified one of thanos' endgame dialogue:p)
Out of nowhere they wanted sex all of a sudden, like a miracle.
Yeah, I'm not okay with the dev' speed of delivering updates. But we cannot do anything about it.
But if you ask me I'll say that the actual story is getting started. So why can't we wait for another one year(atmost). Since we've waited for 2 years it is not going to be a great deal for us to wait for another 1 year.
Don't give them too much hope.There is no way Sophia to start having sex with other than Liam in next 1 year,maybe even 2 years.
After all until the end of the year we will get the second part of day 10.Not sure we will get the start of day 11.
Aiden blackmail
1st aiden task not wearing any bra
2nd aiden task mini skirt
3th aiden task no panties? 40 filthy points
4th aiden task vibrator on the nipple?
5th aiden task bj before / after class?
6th aiden task vibrator straight to sophia cunt?
7th aiden task trap zach mother
8th aiden task sex before / after class
9th aiden task gangbanged with aiden & his henchmen
10th aiden task sex in front of her son?
11th aiden task public nudity?
12th aiden task sex on the classroom?

Mr bennet teacher blackmail
1st request harmless kiss on the cheek
2nd request dinner date with sexy dress
3th request dance & little groping? 40 filthy point?
4th request french kiss sophia?
5th request bj in teacher room?
What are you smoking?:)
Blowjob for task 5?Sex for task 8?
With Filthy Route is more.
Is the update on Good Wife route realy that short?
So, guys, what are benefits for being good wife? I mean, do we have some naughty scenes with kids? Or only husband? And lesbian.

No, the game is good, don't say such things. A slow, yeah, for my taste, but its still very good.
I can't see how you can be on Good Wife route and Sophia having something with any of the boys including Dylan and Sam.Also no way incest lesbian to be on Good Wife path too.All "blackmails" also are not good wife material.I think only some lesbian content with Nathalie par example, is for the vanilla route.
The scene with the maid Nathalie was an eye-opener hopefully something develops there I thought for a minute she was going to walk in on her and the husband :LOL: but yeah more lesbian stuff ;) shame about Emma wanting to swap classes as well. Wasn't this dev supposed to be making two updates a month?
You must be in some mistake.There is no such thing as two updates a month.We are happy for 1 update on 2 months.

Last edited:

tomeczek32100

Feb 21, 2019
What's new besides that: Ellie shower, Ellie masturbation, Sophia With Dylan in changing rooms and jacuzi?...I don't count the stage in the class with an unbuttoned neckline

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
As for me, I ship Sophia with Sam, they have incredible chemistry together) Dylan should be with Ellie or with Patricia or with Alyssa, Zac's mom)
I like how do you think. But i believe Dylan couldnt be with Alyssa, cause it lesbian route for Sofia. Mom or aunt then. But i like incest themes too much, so for me it would be much better if he will stay with Sofie, who will fuck Patricia. Something like that.

Reactions: paginou

ElenaKitty

Dec 7, 2018
I like how do you think. But i believe Dylan couldnt be with Alyssa, cause it lesbian route for Sofia. Mom or aunt then. But i like incest themes too much, so for me it would be much better if he will stay with Sofie, who will fuck Patricia. Something like that.
Well, I like incest relationships too, it is very spicy) But I think Sophia can't become pregnant from Dylan, it isn't realistic thing) But she can have a baby from Sam in future, it will be really hot and make the story more interesting) Besides, I think Sam is sexiest male character in this game) I really want to kiss his cute face)

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
let's hope for something better in milfcity
What's going on with that game? I heard Icstor took some time off for health issue and the last update was from last year. Also; I've read that he wouldn't charge members for the upcoming release but he started his monthly patreon donation again.

• Wow
Reactions: farrah

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You must be in some mistake.There is no such thing as two updates a month.We are happy for 1 update on 2 months.
I must have my games mistaken then but I could have sworn it was this then again there is that many other games out there it could be one of those I'm getting confused with. (y)

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
I know I shouldn't be baffled anymore while reading this thread... but man, some people can never be satisfied.
How was this update too short?! It got everything. Some nice lesbo teasing, lots of Ellie and Dylan and for the blackmail crowd there was Aiden. Also we get to see a lot of nude Sophia. It was one of my favorite updates so far.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes