roro

May 29, 2017
He has a Titan RTX 24GB right now. I expect next update in 1,5 months.
Since he inserted the progress bar into his patreon page, it looks like the most time consuming part is the scene creating, not the scene rendering, so as I see it, the Titans will help, but not more then 10-15%...

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
The download file is corrupted (at least from Mega). When unzip i get the error "archive.rpa is corrupted" and when i try to run the .exe i get error and the traceback note says:
"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

mariusbern

Aug 6, 2017
This update is great since v0.04. Not expected so much nasty thoughts of Sophie, i see her bright future :).
Now need to wait next half of day and to see a bikini fashion show. Who remembers which events left in evening? (Bikini fashion show, Dinner with Bennett, and ...)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I know I shouldn't be baffled anymore while reading this thread... but man, some people can never be satisfied.
How was this update too short?! It got everything. Some nice lesbo teasing, lots of Ellie and Dylan and for the blackmail crowd there was Aiden. Also we get to see a lot of nude Sophia. It was one of my favorite updates so far.
Well if you not into Ellie,Dylan and don't follow the 2 "blakmail" routes,the update is realy short.
I must have my games mistaken then but I could have sworn it was this then again there is that many other games out there it could be one of those I'm getting confused with. (y)
Don't worry.If you play 100+ games each month it is pretty normal.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
The next update will have these

2 b) Or: (if Sophia sends Dylan to a boarding school)Sophia/Dylan/Amber/Sam event

Vers. 0.09:
Afternoon
1) Sophia/Dylan/(Sam?) event No. 3 ----> (most probably the bikini fashion modeling)
2) Sophia goes to a tanning salon (Surprise event + she'll get slightly more tanned)
Evening
1) Sophia/Mr. Bennett event
2) Sophia/Ellie event

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Hmm... I noticed something. Some games I were really into, like Milfy City or Waifu Academy, when I first played them, lost their appeal meanwhile. Obviously because of the long and longer pauses between the updates. This happened now with AWAM too. I don't get into the mood anymore, my previous enthusiasm and anticipation are gone. It's, to say it with a DT phrase: So sad. Hmm.
Your enthusiasm about Ellie was gone? :mad:

Last edited:

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Besides, I think Sam is sexiest male character in this game) I really want to kiss his cute face)
Yeah but i'm afraid that relationship with him may have negative consequences with Dylan. In last update i really was scared to invite him for bikini modeling. But i agree that get pregnant from him would be cool too. With such stupid husband it's only option... :( But there is sister's husband who is rly handsome too. Mmm..

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, I like incest relationships too, it is very spicy) But I think Sophia can't become pregnant from Dylan, it isn't realistic thing) But she can have a baby from Sam in future, it will be really hot and make the story more interesting) Besides, I think Sam is sexiest male character in this game) I really want to kiss his cute face)
Actually getting pregnant by Dylan or whoever is a realistic thing and a very probable thing if they will use no protection, the problem here though is that incest babies tend to be born unhealthy and/or deformed, not always of course but the chances are very high.

ElenaKitty

Dec 7, 2018
Yeah but i'm afraid that relationship with him may have negative consequences with Dylan. In last update i really was scared to invite him for bikini modeling. But i agree that get pregnant from him would be cool too. With such stupid husband it's only option... :( But there is sister's husband who is rly handsome too. Mmm..
Also there are museum boys - Haru and Jason) They invited Sophia and Patricia into museum at night) It will be great to see Sophia with japanese boy) I like such exotic relationships too)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Your enthusiasm about Ellie was gone? :oops::mad:
Naa, she's still smokin hot and adorable, but playing after months small piece after small piece, don't get me in the mood anymore. Replaying the whole game the x-times to get in the mood and vibe for it like it was once isn't really satisfying nor working anymore. Maybe it's temporary.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I know I shouldn't be baffled anymore while reading this thread... but man, some people can never be satisfied.
How was this update too short?! It got everything. Some nice lesbo teasing, lots of Ellie and Dylan and for the blackmail crowd there was Aiden. Also we get to see a lot of nude Sophia. It was one of my favorite updates so far.
Those "some people can never be satisfied" people could maybe and that is just an assumption be baffled about the fact that other people actually supporting and defending this game as it was released in October 2017 and now its almost October 2019 and while this game has 0 sexual content other then teasing and blue balling we got entire games done from start to end in that amount of time.

And i dont mean trash games but actually good ones like "Dreams of Desire" or "Acting Lessons" to name some. Im only in this thread anymore to wait for the letdown when a sex scene actually happens in this game as the build up is already longer then the actual sex content that will drop and leave alot of ppl unsatisfied and dissapointed.

Then i can finally say "Told you so" xD

Reactions: prpa and GraveDemon

ElenaKitty

Dec 7, 2018
Actually getting pregnant by Dylan or whoever is a realistic thing and a very probable thing if they will use no protection, the problem here though is that incest babies tend to be born unhealthy and/or deformed, not always of course but the chances are very high.
Yeah, that's why I don't like this idea. Therefore, I believe that Sam and Sophia are the perfect couple) As for me, I'd like to have a child from such incredibly beautiful boy like Sam)

• Angry
Reactions: Lerox and paginou

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Naa, she's still smokin hot and adorable, but playing after months small piece after small piece, don't get me in the mood anymore. Replaying the whole game the x-times to get in the mood and vibe for it like it was once isn't really satisfying nor working anymore. Maybe it's temporary.
Do not think so much about it. How do you like the new update, especially when Ellie looks at her mother’s pussy? Ellie is definitely interested in her mom :love:

• Love
Reactions: Rojouninco1

schiable

Mar 18, 2019
I'm still wondering which options the Sophie/Dylan/Sam triangle will get. Maybe you can cuck Dylan with Sam.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Do not think so much about it. How do you like the new update, especially when Ellie looks at her mother’s pussy? Ellie is definitely interested in her mom :love:
That's exactly what I mean. Of course I found it hot, it was the same slow build up and teasing than ever. I even started with the Sophia/Patricia club kissing scene, but I missed the vibe. Maybe I will try it later, or get drunk and try it ;) Are there already speculations or hints of the changing room scene with Dylan, if it was Ellie in the cabin next to Sophia/Dylan when she shows him her boobs?!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes