bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
So, if I'm reading this right, there's still no sexual content yet? I'm starting to really wonder if in fact if she's sexual active at all or not

MBIK

Jul 30, 2018
One thing I like about this forum is the interaction between the gamers. I really do enjoy the heck out of it.
The reason is simple. It's been a long time since I've downloaded the latest updates of my favorite games:
Lily of the valley, a wife and a mother.
The reason is not that I don't want to download them. It's because I know if I download them I'm not gonna play a big update. It's gonna be short and it's gonna make me disappointed.
But still, I decided not to bitch about the updates and the contents since I can't support any one of them. but because I'm into stories I know how much time is needed to build up the story characters. because if you rush things out you can destroy the whole story and lose a huge community of fans.
So I give these devs the credits for cooking the stories little by little. (as long as they don't milk their fans)
The choice of supporting them or not is up to the guys who got the money and want to support. And I just read the comment and get to know what are the updates are about.
That's gonna be enough for me as a fan. I prefer to wait until the comments become so good that I can't stop myself from downloading them.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It's funny how these people talk about pregnancy with Sophia, being impregnated by Dylan or Sam, it's like you don't have a farm yet you already count chicken eggs for fuck sake, wait for Dylan or Sam to fuck her first before you talk about that, looking at the game's progress on sexual action, maybe wait for 2021 or 2022
I realy can't see sex with Dylan before 2022,maybe even 2023 if it will happen around day 20,for day 25 or later-well we are talking for 2024.Pregnancy-sure but only on day 30 after maybe 5 years.
So, if I'm reading this right, there's still no sexual content yet? I'm starting to really wonder if in fact if she's sexual active at all or not
Maybe in 1 year there will be some sexual content with Sophia,but not sex for sure.I can't see how we can have 6 game days in next 12 months.

Reactions: Tastycakes19

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
You are reading it wrong.
There have been sexual content for a while and for those that keep changing the definition, the previous update added in a sex scene with the MC.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I keep trying this game in hopes that I will like it. I think this is one of the games that I will wait until it is finished before I play it again. Personally the MC just comes off as a flake to me, yes I know many like that (Hell, I like it if it is done right), but the way it is done in this game annoying and boring at the same time for me.

Reactions: codex35

Akumashe

Jun 19, 2017
Bring Emma along choise: Brings Emma along, no suprises
Dont bring Emma along: Brings Emma along... waait now

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Why the incest though? This game clearly doesn't need it. I don't get what the dev was thinking when he decided that on top of all those characters, he should add the kids also lusting after their mother and vice-versa.
Because if it didn't have incest, the name of the game would be "A Wife".

Narutosasuke

Nov 24, 2018
View attachment 278635

Overview:
My game is a choice-based visual novel, where you take the role of Sophia Parker, a happily married middle-aged woman and mother of a son and daughter. Due to her husband’s new job offer she just moved with her family from their sleepy, cold, small town to San Alejo, a hot megacity by the sea. And not only the city is bigger but also their new house and backyard.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2019-08-23
Release Date: 2019-08-23
Developer: Lust & Passion
Censored: No
Version: 0.085 (Beta)
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - - - - -
Others: ANDROID - COMPRESSED

Extras: - - Walkthrough - Character Guide

View attachment 29501 View attachment 29502 View attachment 29503 View attachment 134044 View attachment 134046 View attachment 134045 View attachment 134047 View attachment 134048 View attachment 134049 View attachment 134053 View attachment 134052 View attachment 134051 View attachment 134050
Where is Mac version

Jansen

May 8, 2017
OHHH MAN this was once Kick Start Update. Really loved this one. I really like how Sohpia as become so filthy and started to think like a Slut. The Thoughts she was having after Dylan told her what MILF and TILF means ohhhhh man she actually started to imagine her self getting gang banged by her students all at once in her classroom. Ii didn't expect this but Damn those thoughts were very STEAMY... Seriously cannot wait for the next update with Dylan + Sam Bikini modeling Show.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
A little bit dissapointed. Lesbian stuff (not really all that interesting for me), no Sam, Dylan (typical incest waste of space) and Ellie clearly admitting she's been banging guys (dunno why I still hoped her to be a virgin). Tbh only part I actually liked was that blackmail scene tho it wasn't really on the same level as cheerleader evening or Sam events. Waiting for the next one I guess but I feel like this Dylan nonsense will once again take over other paths

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I am sharing my AWAM save game package to anyone who want to play the game without start all over.
My saves follow "Filthy and Lesbian" paths, so, "Good Wife" events are not available.
My saves are in important decisions, so, you can load the game in any session you want.

Download it using link Google Drive below, unzip, copy and paste the "saves" to the folder: A_Wife_And_Mother-0.085-pc\GAME FOLDER\game

*WARNING! My save files will replace your save files, so, backup your save folder before copy and paste mine.

Enjoy!

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Why the incest though? This game clearly doesn't need it. I don't get what the dev was thinking when he decided that on top of all those characters, he should add the kids also lusting after their mother and vice-versa.
:ROFLMAO:

Dude, the hell are you doing in a place like this?
I can't incest in real life, thus...

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes