jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
You must be joking.This game was never on weekly updates.Actualy I can recall only 2 games that was going for a long time with weekly updates,and that was 2 years ago.
Sorry for the confusion, as I was not clear. LP posts weekly STATUS updates on Patreon and has for quite a while. My point was that LP keeps patrons informed of content being created, but doesn't release a lot of sex content in the actual game updates.

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
What The New Content In This Update Can Anyone Explain
I already Downloaded But same Only 3/4 Scene Are New
Like Sophi

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
Sorry for the confusion, as I was not clear. LP posts weekly STATUS updates on Patreon and has for quite a while. My point was that LP keeps patrons informed of content being created, but doesn't release a lot of sex content in the actual game updates.
Dude the slow story building is finee and that's what makes this game unique and enjoyable but no one wants these slow updates. dev takes 3-4 months for only half updates which you can complete in 10 minutes

Reactions: imbatshit452

wpsdynix

Jul 1, 2019
Uhh I did what? No. Yes I got what you meant and it was laughable, just like you. I guess the dose of truth went right over your head. That's okay, ignorance is bliss. Keep sucking boots and knowing nothing little sensitive guy. Your English blows by the way. Goodbye.
My guess is that he thinks I created another account based on our earlier discussion from today...for some odd reason. Seriously, what normal person would jump to that conclusion right away and why would I do that? Is there a newcomer posting limit that I am unaware of? But if this is really the case, the guy is obviously paranoid, delusional and mentally unstable it seems. From our earlier exchange I noticed his arguments and logic are way out there. He isn't even worth having a discussion with as you've probably realized by now. Simply a waste of time.

Last edited:

chrizzyCL

Jan 12, 2019
Why I can't start game on paralleles (macbook pro 15, mid 15).
It seems some error, and I can't understand what is the problem. Anyone using some virtual machines on mac?
friend, the easiest way to get the game for mac is paying, hzte patreon and so you will help him in his development and get access key to download the game. regards

Reactions: s201

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
just playing with the code and it looks like at least at one point the dev had big plans for this story. View attachment 383413
dylan_cuckold no please ;) :LOL:
I seriously don't understand the criticism! I'm following this game for 1.5 years now and I know as story progresses the updates will get better but this has by far been the best update!
In the past, there have been points where he could've shown more, but he didn't(maybe because story didn't permit or maybe cause he didn't want to). In this update, there are points where he could've shown way less, but he decided to show more(maybe cause the story has progressed till that point now or cause maybe he had a change of heart, IDC).
If you guys were really expecting a sex scene in this update then it is your fault, we already know on which day we will have a proper sex scene.
Till then, enjoy the journey lads or stop playing the game, just stop complaining.
Peace!
I just say, you choose the good avatar ;)
motherlovers path confirmed!!! :love:
Mom son exchange club confirmed. Now we need the mom dau option too :unsure:

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think that with the new progress with Nathalie and another event with her in day 12,she become suspect number 1 for Sophia's first sex beside Liam.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am amazed by the way Sophia gets so turned on by events and moments later she is fine,no hunger no desires no nothing.
She has only masterbated ,well tried to, about 3 times in 17 days.
Will Sam ever get to see more of Sophia or will her son get all the candy.lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes it does, i just hope the slow progress of corriptiom of Sophia stays at the same pace. I feel that if she looses all of her inhibitions and just becomes a cock hungry whore the game is going to lose what makes it beutiful.
I too enjoy the slow progress of coruption of Sophia and hope that she will not change into a person who will bang anything with a pulse.
I do not think that she will changed into a sex crazed house wife because as you said it would change the whole game and I really dont think that that is what Sophia really is

Last edited:

frncois090

Aug 27, 2019
First of all, I was a patron for this game for more than one year.
I stopped because even though i liked how it start, but I don't accept the feeling of being fooled.
we wait around 2 month for a flop update, and this happens update after update... he use a special transition to delay image loading so you feel it's a big update.
blackmail is a no for me, and especially the way it is implemented in this game is nonsense (i think this will give him hard time now thinking how to make all who complaim about blackmail wrong, by changing his so called "already written" story)
character models are ready made by someone and used and re used
only good thing is the renders are ok, but they are not superb

if you will be patron you will be disappointed, i seriously disrecommend this game.

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
First of all, I was a patron for this game for more than one year.
I stopped because even though i liked how it start, but I don't accept the feeling of being fooled.
we wait around 2 month for a flop update, and this happens update after update... he use a special transition to delay image loading so you feel it's a big update.
blackmail is a no for me, and especially the way it is implemented in this game is nonsense (i think this will give him hard time now thinking how to make all who complaim about blackmail wrong, by changing his so called "already written" story)
character models are ready made by someone and used and re used
only good thing is the renders are ok, but they are not superb

if you will be patron you will be disappointed, i seriously disrecommend this game.
totally quoted...

Reactions: Haynaku
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes