Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Ellie already caught mom once with this. I would very much like Ellie to help Sophia with this problem, at their evening event.:sneaky:
lol I like the way you think,would be very interesting,she could borrow Ellie's dildo

Apr 22, 2019
First of all, I was a patron for this game for more than one year.
I stopped because even though i liked how it start, but I don't accept the feeling of being fooled.
we wait around 2 month for a flop update, and this happens update after update... he use a special transition to delay image loading so you feel it's a big update.
blackmail is a no for me, and especially the way it is implemented in this game is nonsense (i think this will give him hard time now thinking how to make all who complaim about blackmail wrong, by changing his so called "already written" story)
character models are ready made by someone and used and re used
only good thing is the renders are ok, but they are not superb

if you will be patron you will be disappointed, i seriously disrecommend this game.
I agree

• Love
Reactions: RazorRamoNWO

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ellie already caught mom once with this. I would very much like Ellie to help Sophia with this problem, at their evening event.:sneaky:
Sorry but Nathalie already have the upper hand:)
And pretty sure Sophia will start the sexual adventures with Ellie after she did it with another woman.

Reactions: farrah

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
And pretty sure Sophia will start the sexual adventures with Ellie after she did it with another woman.
So Sophia will perform oral sex on Ellie?

So people place your bets on who get who first.
Ellie starts with Sophia
Sophia starts with Ellie
Maid starts with Sophia
Sophia starts with maid
Dylan jerks off while watching
Sam has a heart attack while watching all of this through his telescope

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hlextor and farrah

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
we know the first lesbian scene(hot probably not sexual yet) is on day 11 and guess who has an event alyssa:love::love::love:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
i ask L&P:At playable day 11 will be the first really hot lesbian scene. But the first more daring lesbian scene will already be at playable day 8. page 213.
We have one Ellie event in 11th playable day :unsure:
And we still don’t know what will happen with her at 0.9 update, in the evening event :unsure:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes