armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hey guyz, I liked the new update its awesome slow and teasing.. In club event i am getting short of 3 points with Patricia to complete the kissing.. Any one can help on this.. I re-played from start to gat all possible points of Patricia but still short of 3 at the club kissing time.. Plz help out thanks in advance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Boys are friends and neighbors. It is natural that they hold some events together. But this is only for now. :unsure:
Not to mention this will be one of the most expected threesome and foursome.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I really don't like that Sam is connected with this silly Dylan route. Hope there won't be anything serious there.
What do you exactly mean by that? I guess it‘s only related, if you’re into cuckold. Dylan except Sam and other boys/men to have sex with his mother... he likes it. Apart from that there will be nothing connected... my assumption

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
What do you exactly mean by that? I guess it‘s only related, if you’re into cuckold. Dylan except Sam and other boys/men to have sex with his mother... he likes it. Apart from that there will be nothing connected... my assumption
I mean I don't like the fact that I need to follow that Bikini Deal route which means I need some points with Dylan at all to have scene with Sam. I hope it's the only case here.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

If Sophia sends Dylan away and made the "bikini deal" with him before, she'll tell Amber to come over and spends some time with her in the backyard, while Dylan and Sam are romping around in the pool.
Sophia is, days that pass, more "exhibitionist". Half aureola is out. Amber's got to get a move on.
How about a contest between moms?
Who show off more ...
And I see a sunscreen lotion. Let's pair up: Sophia-Sam / Amber-Dylan

Last edited:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
one of my kinks in a vn is incest and in the beginning i liked sophia/dylan route, but as the story progressed i started feeling almost sick too my stomach with the thought of that little shit ending up having sex with sophia, it just don´t make sense for me anymore, she is such a strong character and he looks and acts like a little boy, i really did not think i would ever feel that way about an incest arc in a vn a first for me, last update was the end for me sophia showing her tits made me sick, i will keep playing it for ellie and patricia as far as possible, but i have a feeling that at some point we will need points from another character on that route, but i will enjoy it as long as i can but damm it was a nice feeling too send dylan too boarding school, shut down bennett the ugly creep and refuse the blackmail. Sorry this rant was a little long but i needed too release my emotions lol

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
i don´t hate the game i just feel sad :(
I see your issues with Sophia/Dylan. But you forget one thing. Sophia is not into incest at all. She loves her daughter and her son. And she protects them for all bad things. So Dylan is an extremely shy guy with problems to find a girlfriend or to get in contact with girls in general. Sophia wants to help him (educational) and this is a slow progress. Now we have already the situation, that she doesn’t care of his boner! You know what we can now expect!
Also the same with Ellie. Sophia will protect her for Logan... or perhaps not. We‘ll have definitely two lines (one of them Bitch)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
but my primary problem is actually not dylan i admit i disliked him more and more but it was the blackmail link to dylan route that finally destroyed that route for me, i know a lot of people enjoy that and thats fine, i just finally had too get all this out ahh i just tend too roleplay a little too much as a mc.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
could be but at this point i more or less dislike all the boys, they just seem like children though sam is different he seems too really care for sophia, if we end up with a route with sam and sophia together then i will most likely do a playthrough focused on him but that will probadly take a few years at least.

frncois090

Aug 27, 2019
yes it will be the best game of 2027
don't waste your time by answering them
you can judge their age by their speculations about this game "dylan has grown a little hair in this update" "ithink sophie will kiss aiden" "no no sam will kiss her" "omg did you see her blue eyes" and this kind of speculations while he is randomly creating the story.
just watch this thread and laugh that's wha i do

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes