mariusbern

Aug 6, 2017
Sophia is, days that pass, more "exhibitionist". Half aureola is out. Amber's got to get a move on.
How about a contest between moms?
Who show off more ...
And I see a sunscreen lotion. Let's pair up: Sophia-Sam / Amber-Dylan
Yeah, that sunscreen lotion is shown here is not accidental. This event possible will be also hot.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
The two best scenes so far have been the two major kisses between women and that’s so great to see, not to mention extremely cute and lovely. The kiss Ellie has in the pool was very touching and sweet, and the club kiss between Patricia and Sophia was incredibly hot and sensual. I hope we get much more of this kind of content! There are so few games with such well developed female characters and super sexy scenes between them.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
The two best scenes so far have been the two major kisses between women and that’s so great to see, not to mention extremely cute and lovely. The kiss Ellie has in the pool was very touching and sweet, and the club kiss between Patricia and Sophia was incredibly hot and sensual. I hope we get much more of this kind of content! There are so few games with such well developed female characters and super sexy scenes between them.
dont forget sophia and emma kiss.i love the small detail she rise her leg.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
A couple of things I have been thinking about.
How far do you think Dylan's Jealousy will get concerning Sophia?Also after Sophia and Liam had sex in the shower and Liam finaly agreed to let Sophia have another child tehn why should Liam think that he needs to get his sperm checked?After all he has already fathered two children.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
A couple of things I have been thinking about.
How far do you think Dylan's Jealousy will get concerning Sophia?Also after Sophia and Liam had sex in the shower and Liam finaly agreed to let Sophia have another child tehn why should Liam think that he needs to get his sperm checked?After all he has already fathered two children.
I also thought about it. I think, probably, to end good wife path on a good note and not so precipitously.:unsure:

Reactions: dima1986
Sep 12, 2018
Serious things take too long to arrive....

We have time to die in real life. One star less. it's been a while since I support this project, but with each update, things advance too "nicely".
It's a game, so we created and imagine everything we want, it's the purpose of a game, to invent prohibited things.

D

Deleted member 840101

don't waste your time by answering them
Then why'd you come to this website and waste your "precious" time?:unsure:
you can judge their age by their speculations about this game "dylan has grown a little hair in this update" "ithink sophie will kiss aiden" "no no sam will kiss her" "omg did you see her blue eyes" and this kind of speculations
Oh you sounded like a very matured man.
Sir, what exactly do you want everybody to talk here?
World news? Or About Nuclear codes? Or about Amazon forest fire?
I don't know why some people talk like "don't waste your time messaging here" coming to an adult website.
We(including you) come to this website to play adult games, to share our opinions and our kinks. So if you find it useless you shouldn't have come to this website.
just watch this thread and laugh that's wha i do
Oh seriously!! Do you laugh? I mean, I imagined you like this
images (3).jpeg
I'm really sorry Sir:p. You sounded more like this kind of guy to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: roro

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Massive endgame twist,Sophia had an affair while married to Liam got pregnant.Liam finds out that he cannot father children,divorces Sophia leaves her the house Dylan becomes Sophia lover
Well, that would be even fun, but not on a good wife route :LOL: Although I would prefer that my Sophia in the first path lived with Ellie like that :sneaky:

Reactions: Alley_Cat

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
9PeEh64l_o.jpg
where is this part in game i play many time not get see this part
game is give you many way if she spy or ignore if she go with son or stay
one best game look real not like other game women easy...this game make real erotic story
wish update come fast

frncois090

Aug 27, 2019
Then why'd you come to this website and waste your "precious" time?:unsure:

Oh you sounded like a very matured man.
Sir, what exactly do you want everybody to talk here?
World news? Or About Nuclear codes? Or about Amazon forest fire?
I don't know why some people talk like "don't waste your time messaging here" coming to an adult website.
We(including you) come to this website to play adult games, to share our opinions and our kinks. So if you find it useless you shouldn't have to this website.

Oh seriously!! Do you laugh? I mean, I imagined you like this
View attachment 385656
I'm really sorry Sir:p. You sounded more like this kind of guy to me.
OH l&p , if you were a man you use your real account and you answer me and don't use different nicknames
i know you very well and you know me ...
we talked in pvt message on patreon and i give you advice but you act all smart, you smart on the kids but not me

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 385697
where is this part in game i play many time not get see this part
game is give you many way if she spy or ignore if she go with son or stay
one best game look real not like other game women easy...this game make real erotic story
wish update come fast
Before anything you need to go to the spa first with Vicky.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes