lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I know but he say that we are looking for " somebody Sophia has not spoken to in a while "
And that screenshot just exclude Alyssa.Not to mention they have a meeting and a conversation on day 9 too.
vicky is the one.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I know but he say that we are looking for " somebody Sophia has not spoken to in a while "
And that screenshot just exclude Alyssa.Not to mention they have a meeting and a conversation on day 9 too.
I made a mistake on the Sophia not speaking to the person in a while,sorry peeps.
I do think it will be Alyssa
Also can anyone remember if Sophia has two encounters,1 erotic and 1 a tease?

Reactions: Plnjr987

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Also Aiden's 2nd assignment.We know the first part wearing a shirt under her top,no bra, and pantyhose under her mini skirt.making sure to show off her tits and legs but no mention of panties,could this have anything to do with the 2nd part of Aiden's assignment

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Also Aiden's 2nd assignment.We know the first part wearing a shirt under her top,no bra, and pantyhose under her mini skirt.making sure to show off her tits and legs but no mention of panties,could this have anything to do with the 2nd part of Aiden's assignment
The second part is either to bend with the back towards them and get the pencil she drop,or to sit on desc and cross and uncross her legs ala Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Maybe Aiden will tell her to take off her panties in class,she has a closed front desk.Sophia will agree on the condition that Aiden wears her panties and lets Sophia see them on him,Aiden agrees.They go to a closet and Sophia hands Aiden her panties and he puts them.Sophia then tells Aiden to close his eyes and Sophia takes a photo of him wearing her panties with her phone.
Sophia now blackmails Aiden telling him to leave the kids alone or she will make copies and leave them scattered around the school to be found by anyone.
Sorry but Aiden is not an idiot.He proved it when he ask her for her phone to see that she is not recording the "conversation".

D

Deleted member 840101

Sophia then tells Aiden to close his eyes and Sophia takes a photo of him wearing her panties with her phone.
Sophia now blackmails Aiden telling him to leave the kids alone or she will make copies and leave them scattered around the school to be found by anyone.
If Sophia takes pictures of Aiden wearing her panties and blackmail Aiden by leaking those pictures it will be a big problem for Sophia because the first question anyone in the school would ask after looking at those pictures is "First of all, how did Aiden get her panties? and What were you actually doing in the closet with Aiden?" So that is more unlikely to happen.
Also I strongly believe sophia would never do something like telling the whole world that "he is wearing my panties". That sounds weird right?:sneaky:

Okay but what is he telling after that And...

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If Sophia takes pictures of Aiden wearing her panties and blackmail Aiden by leaking those pictures it will be a big problem for Sophia because the first question anyone in the school would ask after looking at those pictures is "First of all, how did Aiden get her panties? and What were you actually doing in the closet with Aiden?" So that is more unlikely to happen.
Also I strongly believe sophia would never do something like telling the whole world that "he is wearing my panties". That sounds weird right?:sneaky:

Okay but what is he telling after that And...
[/QUOTE

Sophia has already crossed many lines in order to the protect the kids,Patrica shot one of the subway thugs in the foot and threatened to shoot the other one.Sophia stood watching it all happen.
Sophia would bait Aiden as he already thinks he is untouchable.
As for the closet it could be any empty room in the school to bait Aiden with some eye candy.
If pictures comes out Aidens rep is ruined and also it would be Aidens word against Sophia as Aiden has no way to prove that they are Sophia's panties and prove Sophia took the picture.
The only proof here is that Aiden likes wearing female underwear.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes