Nov 23, 2018
Anyone know what the new post on the Patreon say? Can't wait for the biniki show. Got both Dylan solo ready and with Sam, not sure if I want to enter Dylan cuckold route though with Sam.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Anyone know what the new post on the Patreon say? Can't wait for the biniki show. Got both Dylan solo ready and with Sam, not sure if I want to enter Dylan cuckold route though with Sam.

D

Deleted member 840101

scouser147 :unsure: Not sure if it will be Aiden's word against sophia and Aiden has no way to prove that the panties is Sophia's, but neither can sophia prove it is not her panties. Because when Aiden finds that he can't escape from this embarrassment he can make sure that sophia's image can also be equally damaged. He can just tell everybody it is sophia's panties and mess with her. And sophia would never want this kinda embarrassment in a school where her son studies. So I don't think it will happen.

And please write after quote is closed. If you write something inside the quote I am unable to quote yours.:)

I am actually waiting for the day Sophia will actually cheat on her husband and have sex with other.
We are miles away for this big event.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
scouser147 :unsure: Not sure if it will be Aiden's word against sophia and Aiden has no way to prove that the panties is Sophia's, but neither can sophia prove it is not her panties. Because when Aiden finds that he can't escape from this embarrassment he can make sure that sophia's image can also be equally damaged. He can just tell everybody it is sophia's panties and mess with her. And sophia would never want this kinda embarrassment in a school where her son studies. So I don't think it will happen.

And please write after quote is closed. If you write something inside the quote I am unable to quote yours.:)
I just thought it was strange that Aiden would tell Sophia what she can and cannot wear but not mention her panties and also tell her to wear a mini skirt.
Also after Liam and Sophia have sex in shower and he agrees to having another child,why would he think that he needs his sperm checked,after all he has fathered two children.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 840101

I could be way off point here,I am just kicking around some ideas
No, I get it. I mean what's wrong in sharing our ideas.
I just thought it was strange that Aiden would tell Sophia what she can and cannot wear but not mention her panties and also tell her to wear a mini skirt
I had this strange feeling too. I guess we'll have to wait and see how the story goes.:)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am so tempted to become a legend patron just to see what parts of the puzzle can be filled in.
I would only consider this for the release month then cancell

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I am actually waiting for the day Sophia will actually cheat on her husband and have sex with other.
just wait another 2 more year's, as for now enjoy the teasing and blueballing

I had this strange feeling too. I guess we'll have to wait and see how the story goes.:)
let's hope this game won't become another version of elena's life

D

Deleted member 840101

Liam agrees to having another child,why would he think that he needs his sperm checked,after all he has fathered two children.
For this topic leave this game.Lets talk about facts.
Most of the men lose their healthy sperms after the age of 40. This is something that I learnt some years ago. As we all know that sophia is 38 and judging by this i can say he is more than 40, (may be in his early 40s, who knows, i might be wrong, they both can be even in the same age). Lets just assume he is more than 40, so liam thinks of checking it first.
Or the dev intentionally mentioned it so that there can be another storyline in the future

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
For this topic leave this game.Lets talk about facts.
Most of the men lose their healthy sperms after the age of 40. This is something that I learnt some years ago. As we all know that sophia is 38 and judging by this i can say he is more than 40, (may be in his early 40s, who knows, i might be wrong, they both can be even in the same age). Lets just assume he is more than 40, so liam thinks of checking it first.
Or the dev intentionally mentioned it so that there can be another storyline in the future
Time will tell I guess

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
B

We are miles away for this big event.
By the time Sophia becomes full nude. I will infact have my own real babies.

D

Deleted member 840101

By the time Sophia becomes full nude. I will infact have my own real babies.
I think you mean sophia doing something even more daring(because we have seen sophia completely nude in the last update)
This last update was a good update. But I think I loved the penultimate version even more which includes patricia kissing sophia and sophia enjoying taylor's touches.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes