Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I'm not sure that they will have time to run upstairs to spy :unsure: But someone can see her through the window, for example Ellie:sneaky:
Hi Farrah, the dressing corner is constructed! Not somewhere upstairs. I guess it’s near the pool. Or what do you mean?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I believe it was mentioned somewhere in the game (maybe in the first gym event) that Patricia was wilder than Sophia as teenage girl, way before she met Carl...
I'll look it up. But if you can provide a more specific reference, even better. I'm not up to that part of the code (yet) and theories are always up for updating (at least that is what they tell me at college). Hell, it may even change with info in the next update.

Hlextor - please be as specific as you can. The dressing corner I'm referring to (as a modder, it may not be the official one), may well be different from one you are. And there are different branch points in the code we haven't discovered yet. Which really, is the reason I'm currently looking into the code to update the walkthough.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
please be as specific as you can. The dressing corner I'm referring to (as a modder, it may not be the official one), may well be different from one you are. And there are different branch points in the code we haven't discovered yet. Which really, is the reason I'm currently looking into the code to update the walkthough.
What are you talking about?

Nov 23, 2018
Like Sam,Dylan or just Dylan spy on Sophia from the stairs maybe,Sophia catches them/him in the mirror.Like the bedroom scene with Sam. Cuckhold time for Dylan I guess maybe.
I'm hoping there would be some more exotic bikini that Dylan got her. I'm hoping that's the case but don't mind if there is a spying route as well. I got Dylan to be solo so far, need to find a save with the other routes.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Personally I really love this game, feels a bit more realistic imo. I never expected her to see getting banged by every dude but this tease is very exciting. My issue is that the update do not last much like the content is quite low for the amount of time that we wait between updates. I am a huge fan of the story and I hope we can get at least 2 days of gameplay instead of the usual 1 day.
I had a Sophia in my life, next-door neighbor but I missed my chances. Hope Sam and Dylan can get some someday someplace.
You must be in some mistake.We are not getting 1 day and definitely not 2 days,the update is about the second half of the day.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes