Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Besides, it being Dylan wouldn't pass muster with Patreon. However, it does illustrate the point I was just making in that it is fun to imagine. All of my fan art is based on some time in the future. Not 5 - 6 years, but still.

Now I'm wondering where Jansen imagines Liam is in this scenario.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018

I'll try to bring one out very soon. But the event I'm working on now is a little bit problematic what concerns teasers. You know what I mean.
Yeah, we know, that he hate it to give big teasers

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
what event :unsure:
Why do you ask, he said already "You know what I mean." ;) :giggle:

I bet on the scene in the garden. Two young boys rubbing sun lotion on Sophia while being watch by Ellie/Julia kissing and touching each other after they smoked a joint and then join in ... mmh, sorry ...

Reactions: MisterLing

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

I bet on the scene in the garden. Two young boys rubbing sun lotion on Sophia while being watch by Ellie/Julia kissing and touching each other after they smoked a joint and then join in ... mmh, sorry ...
Ah we are talking for Patreon problem,not the players problem with Bennett.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

still in the bikini show.ok

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
KinkyGal69, you know that the age of 18, this in order to reassure good citizens too. But in reality, this age is much lower.;)
I do not known why all the comotion about that question of age. In my country, 18 years old is declared by law as adult person... And we have a lot of discussion to lower that law adultness to 16 years old. That means 16 years is not exactly pedo anymore, so no problem in my vision.

Reactions: Manifold

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I keep saying it every couple of pages, but appreciate that L&P takes their time to develop the plot. And that they are not cowtowing to those wanting a cheap thrill. There are other games for that. I enjoy the slow burn. It keeps the imagination alive. And raises interesting questions like why Ellie knows that Christine has heart-shaped pubes? Are they getting up to mischief in the gym? And why is Ellie so interested in how Aunt Patricia kisses?

Besides, it gives great opportunities for Fan Art. If you really can't wait for Sophia to have an interracial gangbang in the gym, you can quite easily make it yourself. I'm pretty sure someone in the Fan Art thread already has. I'm tempted to create a Truth or Dare scene with Ellie and her friends, just because it fits my head canon.
It looks exactly like some of the people here are envying the dev (sorry Manifold, but that's how it looks).
His patrons get exactly what he promised them. He is being honest about times he is in vocation, about times he isn't rendering and about personal problems he has. He is steady in his "renders per month" ratio, and in his quality of renders, and he is keeping his promise about the slow pace.
If you want him to work faster, you'll have to wait untill he earns 6500$ a month so he can quit his other job and get a NASA level computer, or wait until he earns 8000$ a month so he can devote all his time in the game and maybe hire assistance (these were his goals from the start).
Everybody likes the slow burn, or slow pace as you guys put it. Nobody wants her to jump directly into gangbang mode with three shafts down her throat in a back alley. But don't you guys think there's a difference between a slow burn ingame, and the fact that in almost two years he has given only 8 updates? He can't use the excuse of doing this part time, because, once again, he could use your money to get some help.

I don't envy him since I couldn't do what he does. I just think however that he has no respect for you patreons by charging you monthly and only gives you updates every 3 to 4 months, when he could use that money to make his game develop faster, even with a slowly developing story. Popularity and success brings also a certain responsibility, certain ethics.

I don't care how honest he is in taking your money so shamelessly, that's just a fact. As was noted several times, you do realise that at this rate, the game will take years and years to finish, if he finishes it at all - who knows he might find a job after his studies, and will be "honest" about leaving the project uncompleted.

By this time after it started, even the Great Big Brother scam was over and done with...

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes