mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
this is a milking industry, search this game "lost soul Aside it's a ps4 game and single person created that , now compare that game to this rendering images devs that tooks years and years to reach the banging photo content. :ROFLMAO:

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
do you folks remember this scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Early 30 = 30-33
mid 30 = 34-36
late 30 = 37-39

the question is what the exact age of zac mother before she gave birth to zac, if zac is now assumed to be 18 year's old high schooler?
What do you mean 'gave birth' ? Everyone knows the stork brings new babies.

Cyber

Sep 20, 2016
Early 30 = 30-33
mid 30 = 34-36
late 30 = 37-39

the question is what the exact age of zac mother before she gave birth to zac, if zac is now assumed to be 18 year's old high schooler?
You can get answer in the game. When Sophia meet her at first time.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Early 30 = 30-33
mid 30 = 34-36
late 30 = 37-39

in the first enconter alyssa tell sophia she was a teen mom.

Shanter

Jun 25, 2017

Early 30 = 30-33
mid 30 = 34-36
late 30 = 37-39

We have answer in a game
And i dont think Zac and Dylan 18 year's old. Most porbably they are 15-16 year's old.

JackWheel

May 4, 2017
We have answer in a game
And i dont think Zac and Dylan 18 year's old. Most porbably they are 15-16 year's old.
If Zac = Dylan = 15, mom is at least 15+19+2+2=38
15 - Dylan age
19 - 18 is the minimum age for a free marriage plus 1 for the birth of the first child
+2 - minimum sister age (17)
+2 - minimum for mother' bachelor (She is a teacher)
reasonably her age can be between 38 and 42 years if she is their natural mother, but if she is a stepmother, she can be younger

Last edited:
Reactions: ibizadalton

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Friends, what do you think here? The author very accurately portrays well-groomed 42-45 years old woman. Not young. I even think she's older than her husband.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
in the first enconter alyssa tell sophia she was a teen mom.
We have answer in a game
thanks, for remind me those scene. although it is rare case for a women giving birth at such young age. it is confirmed alyssa current age is 33 y old

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I keep saying it every couple of pages, but appreciate that L&P takes their time to develop the plot. And that they are not cowtowing to those wanting a cheap thrill. There are other games for that. I enjoy the slow burn. It keeps the imagination alive. And raises interesting questions like why Ellie knows that Christine has heart-shaped pubes? Are they getting up to mischief in the gym? And why is Ellie so interested in how Aunt Patricia kisses?

Besides, it gives great opportunities for Fan Art. If you really can't wait for Sophia to have an interracial gangbang in the gym, you can quite easily make it yourself. I'm pretty sure someone in the Fan Art thread already has. I'm tempted to create a Truth or Dare scene with Ellie and her friends, just because it fits my head canon.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes