armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
meh who cares about sex with another men.i want sex but with another woman first.:love:
You want too much:)
BTW there is plenty of people that will be happy with sex with a boy,girl or even dildo.
I still think we first will get Ellie/Julia,maybe after that Ellie/Logan,and later Sophia/Nathalie.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The additional story line will start now and end on playable day 16. But there could still be a bonus event later.

Reactions: Ronalkh

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The additional story line will start now and end on playable day 16. But there could still be a bonus event later.
Yeah Sophia will get that Desert Eagle from Patricia and go for some shooting on the extortion/blackmail routes.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
cerebotio2, it is too early to shout “SOS”. The game develops in the standard, to date, the key. All games of this level and quality are updated with the same time interval. And for those who say that it is too slow, I will say: Friends, and you try to create yourself at least one render of this level. And you will understand how difficult it is. How long will it take? And do you have the patience to create at least one update. I tried. And I realized that my health is not enough to do all this. Therefore, I respect the work of this author. And I'm not rushing him. I think the Russians have a saying: If you do something fast and bad, everyone will forget what you did quickly. Everyone will remember what you did wrong. And if you do it slowly but well. Everyone will forget what you did slowly. Everyone will remember what you did well. I for the second option.
Here we go again, man I really wonder if L&P spends part of his 6k a month paying guys to give these horse-shit excuses (sorry Kai Andersen, but man, its horse-shit excuses) about rendering times. I also wouldn't have the time nor the talent to make these renders. But I'm not taking thousands of dollars to do so either. The guy has earned tens and tens of thousands of dollars by now. Don't you think he could buy a NASA-level computer for faster rendering, and hire a couple of collaborators to help him, instead of cosmetic surgery as I understood?

Devs should make as much money as possible. This attracts gifted artists who can give us the goods. But these regular defenses I've been reading for weeks on this thread concerning this L&P guy amaze me.

And yes I play his game and hell no, I do not support him. I'm supporting 4 devs who earn a fraction of what this guy makes (by the way, good for him, no sour grapes here) and who deserve to be supported. I'm just bewildered that those who do support him actually like being taken for this monumental ride.

Last edited:

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Here we go again, man I really wonder if L&P spends part of his 6k a month paying guys to give these horse-shit excuses (sorry Kai Andersen, but man, its horse-shit excuses) about rendering times. I also wouldn't have the time nor the talent to make these renders. But I'm not taking thousands of dollars to do so either. The guy has earned tens and tens of thousands of dollars by now. Don't you think he could buy a NASA-level computer for faster rendering, and hire a couple of collaborators to help him, instead of cosmetic surgery as I understood?

Devs should make as much money as possible. This attracts gifted artists who can give us the goods. But these regular defenses I've been reading for weeks on this thread concerning this L&P guy amaze me.

And yes I play his game and hell no, I do not support him. I'm supporting 4 devs who earn a fraction of what this guy makes (by the way, good for him, no sour grapes here) and who deserve to be supported. I'm just bewildered that those who do actually like being taken for this monumental ride.
My man L&P spending Patreon cash on a flight to Korea for a better looking ass while retarded patrons throw their wallets away onto it and defend the game to feel like their waste of cash is justified. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Someone will eventually give you shit for pointing out your logical and rational line of thought but sheeps stick to the herd and follow the shepard, right?

roro

May 29, 2017

And yes I play his game and hell no, I do not support him. I'm supporting 4 devs who earn a fraction of what this guy makes (by the way, good for him, no sour grapes here) and who deserve to be supported. I'm just bewildered that those who do actually like being taken for this monumental ride.
It looks exactly like some of the people here are envying the dev (sorry Manifold, but that's how it looks).
His patrons get exactly what he promised them. He is being honest about times he is in vocation, about times he isn't rendering and about personal problems he has. He is steady in his "renders per month" ratio, and in his quality of renders, and he is keeping his promise about the slow pace.
If you want him to work faster, you'll have to wait untill he earns 6500$ a month so he can quit his other job and get a NASA level computer, or wait until he earns 8000$ a month so he can devote all his time in the game and maybe hire assistance (these were his goals from the start).

roro

May 29, 2017
My man L&P spending Patreon cash on a flight to Korea for a better looking ass while retarded patrons throw their wallets away onto it and defend the game to feel like their waste of cash is justified. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Someone will eventually give you shit for pointing out your logical and rational line of thought but sheeps stick to the herd and follow the shepard, right?
The Patreon cash is his to spend as he want, just as your hard earned cash. He can spend it on a better looking ass or a thicker dick if he wants...

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
It looks exactly like some of the people here are envying the dev (sorry Manifold, but that's how it looks).
His patrons get exactly what he promised them. He is being honest about times he is in vocation, about times he isn't rendering and about personal problems he has. He is steady in his "renders per month" ratio, and in his quality of renders, and he is keeping his promise about the slow pace.
If you want him to work faster, you'll have to wait untill he earns 6500$ a month so he can quit his other job and get a NASA level computer, or wait until he earns 8000$ a month so he can devote all his time in the game and maybe hire assistance (these were his goals from the start).
ahahahahahah....i like this kind of humor....

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

....penis enlargement surgery is important....:ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes