armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
L&P have to hire some guys soon, if he want to satisfy his patrons and release an update every weeks...oops
There is no way for weekly updates of the game.Unless you want only 1 scene with 30-40 renders.
Several games try it this way and have failed miserably.

Reactions: Lazuardy

Stiffler

Sep 10, 2017
Given the pace at which development has progressed in recent days, maybe we can hope for something better...
Honestly with this amount of progress after 1 month of release, im quite surprised his patreons will hang in there for the long run, dont get me wrong the game is really good the story, the scenes etc... however an update every 3-4 months is pushing it

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Honestly with this amount of progress after 1 month of release, im quite surprised his patreons will hang in there for the long run, dont get me wrong the game is really good the story, the scenes etc... however an update every 3-4 months is pushing it
you can check the statistics related to L&P's Patreon site.
As you can see, despite the slow pace in releasing updates, the number of his patrons and his earnings are both quite constant and, indeed, tending to rise. This means that (so far), for most of those who support the L&P project financially, waiting 3-4 months for an update doesn't seem to be a problem.
And if it hasn't been a problem for them for these two years, I don't see why it should become a problem now.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
As you can see, despite the slow pace in releasing updates, the number of his patrons and his earnings are both quite constant and, indeed, tending to rise. This means that (so far), for most of those who support the L&P project financially, waiting 3-4 months for an update doesn't seem to be a problem.
And if it hasn't been a problem for them for these two years, I don't see why it should become a problem now.
I have seen a few patrons cancell their support after an update only to reinstate it at a later date,I still think it could be ready middle to end of October and his patrons have gone up to 870.Also is it really 3-4 months between updates it seems shorter to me like 1- 2 months.

Stiffler

Sep 10, 2017
If you look at the constant statistics u see a huge drop in patrons right after the update and slowly reinstate it later on what my comment was referring to was if the updates were a constant month to month thingy this drop probably wouldnt happen.
P.S. - This is my opinion im not a patreon so it shouldnt matter that much just mentioning because i actually really wanna see this game till the end

Reactions: Dan5k74

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If you look at the constant statistics u see a huge drop in patrons right after the update and slowly reinstate it later on what my comment was referring to was if the updates were a constant month to month thingy this drop probably wouldnt happen.
P.S. - This is my opinion im not a patreon so it shouldnt matter that much just mentioning because i actually really wanna see this game till the end
I would also really like to see this game till the end,it just depends on what type of ending he has in store for us,Sophia has another baby and becomes a stay at home mom,Sophia life is ruined,divorced,lost house and in prison for incest.extreme I know but it could end in any number of ways.

Last edited:

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
This is my opinion im not a patreon so it shouldnt matter that much just mentioning because i actually really wanna see this game till the end
I agree with you, I too would like the development of this game not to be interrupted before reaching the various endings of the paths taken, and that's why I am comforted by the fact that, not seeing the number of L&P patrons decrease monthly, I don't see any reason why this could happen.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
His patreon page is nothing different than all other devs.Decrease at the start of the month and increase before the end of the month.We only are talking for different amount of money.For some devs it is 1000$,for others 5-6K and some are at 30-40K.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I agree with you, I too would like the development of this game not to be interrupted before reaching the various endings of the paths taken, and that's why I am comforted by the fact that, not seeing the number of L&P patrons decrease monthly, I don't see any reason why this could happen.
Dan5k74, the game can be closed for no apparent reason. In my archive more than 20 games that have closed in the last 2 years. They had sponsors, were interesting, beautiful renderings, popular, but .... they were abandoned. Our lives are unpredictable.

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
[CITA = "Kai Andersen, publicación: 2433105, miembro: 588449"]
Dan5k74 , el juego puede cerrarse sin razón aparente. En mi archivo hay más de 20 juegos que se han cerrado en los últimos 2 años. Tenían patrocinadores, eran interesantes, hermosas representaciones, populares, pero ... fueron abandonados. Nuestras vidas son impredecibles.
[/CITAR]

S O S

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
cerebotio2, it is too early to shout “SOS”. The game develops in the standard, to date, the key. All games of this level and quality are updated with the same time interval. And for those who say that it is too slow, I will say: Friends, and you try to create yourself at least one render of this level. And you will understand how difficult it is. How long will it take? And do you have the patience to create at least one update. I tried. And I realized that my health is not enough to do all this. Therefore, I respect the work of this author. And I'm not rushing him. I think the Russians have a saying: If you do something fast and bad, everyone will forget what you did quickly. Everyone will remember what you did wrong. And if you do it slowly but well. Everyone will forget what you did slowly. Everyone will remember what you did well. I for the second option.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Dan5k74, the game can be closed for no apparent reason. In my archive more than 20 games that have closed in the last 2 years. They had sponsors, were interesting, beautiful renderings, popular, but .... they were abandoned. Our lives are unpredictable.
I know... "Life is a storm and it only takes a flash of time to take it up the ass", but at the moment, even if the sun doesn't shine, at least it doesn't rain.

Reactions: Kai Andersen

HV3

Jun 5, 2017
Is there a route walkthrough?
I thought I got all the scenes but when I check CG I never encountered the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even tho I had the max amount with either of them. (2 runs)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes