Don Promillo

Mar 18, 2019
Mr.Dots and his games are realy the only one that is making an update each month on the same time-last Sunday of the month.
Last time the release was even several hours earlier.
[/ ZITAT]

That is not right.
For example "Man of the House" (Faerin) has released an update every two weeks.
The game has just been released here 3 months before this and is now finished where this has not even started properly.
He is even quite active here in the forum.

"Where The Heart Is" (CheekyGimp), "Sisterly Lust" (Perverteer) and also "Cure my Addiction" (TheGary) publish once a month, I think.

Excuse my bad English

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yea,but Mr.Dots is posting his games from more than 3 years and almost always at the same time of the month-last Friday or Saturday of the month.Your examples are way more recently and with way smaller updates than DMD/Melody.
And no idea what you are mean with bad english.
Your english is pretty good.

Reactions: awamfan

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
:rolleyes: $30 tier patronage gets you 1080p renders. Does he/she actually create more work for himself by down sampling a resolution available widely for over a decade to 720p just to create an upper tier? Or is he/she dumb enough to render each scene twice, lol. Change that tier to 1440p or something... Jesus, my laptop from 2013 was 2560x1440.

At least most people on this site aren't dumb enough to pay for that bullshit.

roro

May 29, 2017
:rolleyes: $30 tier patronage gets you 1080p renders. Does he/she actually create more work for himself by down sampling a resolution available widely for over a decade to 720p just to create an upper tier? Or is he/she dumb enough to render each scene twice, lol. Change that tier to 1440p or something... Jesus, my laptop from 2013 was 2560x1440.

At least most people on this site aren't dumb enough to pay for that bullshit.
Read again:
Screenshot_20191006-143521__01.jpg

awamfan

Oct 4, 2019
Yes yes, we want it realistic, and it's not easy for a wife to bang everybody in the neighborhood, she needs time and we want to give her all the time she needs, 3, 4, 5 years no problem

• Haha
Reactions: Manifold

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Please LP don't make SOPHIA a bitch, delay the sex as much as you can PLEASE, one year two years no prolems as long as it is realistic
ya making her hard to get is the best part of the game.. but a little more teasing would be good

I like a good slow burn as much as the next person. But typically I need a little more than the illusion of something happening next year. I'll set a reminder on my calendar.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Yes yes, we want it realistic, and it's not easy for a wife to bang everybody in the neighborhood, she needs time and we want to give her all the time she needs, 3, 4, 5 years no problem
If it's just a matter of time before she bangs the whole neighborhood, maybe before Sophia turns 45 she'll have been able to fuck with the whole city of San Alejo.... By the way, someone knows where exactly this city of San Alejo is, because maybe I could move in and take advantage of this sexy MILF.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You do realise that won't happen,did you?After all we have 20 more days.You have 5 more to be exciting for Sophia not cheating with another woman and 9-10 with another man.After that you probably need to stop playing the game.

awamfan

Oct 4, 2019
You do realise that won't happen,did you?After all we have 20 more days.You have 5 more to be exciting for Sophia not cheating with another woman and 9-10 with another man.After that you probably need to stop playing the game.
Why do you have to break my heart? :devilish:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes