SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
...By the way, someone knows where exactly this city of San Alejo is, because maybe I could move in and take advantage of this sexy GILF.
Fixed that for ya :LOL:

awamfan, we won't live that long! At least, in his right mind, and with normal potency. :giggle:
At this rate I'm going to feel sorry for her.

Yes but we want it realistic, a real mother won't fuck her son in 2 days
Realistic tease is great but some release is needed. No one said fuck your son in 2 days. No of course not, but his friend ;)

Maybe I just want the heat to be turned up more but without the actual fucking happening so quickly to avoid breaking the story's believability(if that's a word). I'm here to fap and that's quite possible with my imagination and a good story alone without the pictures. But not with an incomplete slow drip story every month with a couple pictures.

I both love it and I hate it. I'll just have to set my calendar and check back a couple years from now. Fight the impulse to play now for better gratification later. So when my retirement gets here I'll have something to look forward to.

It's like a cock tease that isn't good enough to really hold your attention, so you have to ignore it to see if she'll step up her game.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
yeah you're so right about keeping it "real", it took a little more than a week for my mother to finally accept having sex with me!
Mine took 3 years, although I lost around 7500 $ on patreon but it payed off because the sex was realistic
Lucky you... mine told me that after keeping me inside her for 9 consecutive months, there was no way of letting me back in.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm fairly sure San Alejo is meant to be fictitious. Yes, there is one in El Salvador, but that is probably coincidental. I imagine somewhere in Spain, Portugal or somewhere on that Peninsula. I assume Europe since L&P is I believe German. Although, could very well be in Central/South America.

The vagueness of where it is set means L&P can be more flexible with age of consent etc. Which is probably important to the Dylan/Sam fans here.

Reactions: awamfan

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
I'm fairly sure San Alejo is meant to be fictitious. Yes, there is one in El Salvador, but that is probably coincidental. I imagine somewhere in Spain, Portugal or somewhere on that Peninsula. I assume Europe since L&P is I believe German. Although, could very well be in Central/South America.
I have always thought at San Alejo as the fictional correspondent of San Diego, as in GTA San Andreas Los Santos corresponded to Los Angeles, San Fierro corresponded to San Francisco and Las Venturas to Las Vegas.
What I don't understand is why other cities appear with their real names (e.g. Montpellier).

Last edited:

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Dear awamfan, I really appreciate your attitude towards this game and the way you generously distribute likes for all those who post something in this thread, but I couldn't help noticing that you still haven't chosen an image for your avatar.
In this regard, I would suggest this.
awamfan.jpg
Forgive me for intruding and I hope you like it (I really hope so).
Kind regards

awamfan

Oct 4, 2019
Dear awamfan, I really appreciate your attitude towards this game and the way you generously distribute likes for all those who post something in this thread, but I couldn't help noticing that you still haven't chosen an image for your avatar.
In this regard, I would suggest this.
View attachment 421242
Forgive me for intruding and I hope you like it (I really hope so).
Kind regards
happy now?
I noticed that it not possible to like my own comment

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes