jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
To be honest, I was hoping for 2 updates before the new year, but now I doubt it.
update can very well come before new year.... he could pick up speed, a lot of time is there till new year.
with gap of close to 4 months creating and rendering is like 95 % of work, meaning he last to jobs would still take around 9-10 days only

• Haha
Reactions: Manifold

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I truly love you, L&P groupies, this thread is way more entertaining than the dumb, blue-bollock scam project it's supposed to comment on...I got a lot of work right now, but its always great to check my F95 tab from time to time and see what's "new" here: people getting all excited at the idea of that stupid MILF helping her daughter shave her legs or cut her toenails, whether a half-update will take 7 or 10 months to be released...Don't ever stop, you're great!

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
I truly love you, L&P groupies, this thread is way more entertaining than the dumb, blue-bollock scam project it's supposed to comment on...I got a lot of work right now, but its always great to check my F95 tab from time to time and see what's "new" here: people getting all excited at the idea of that stupid MILF helping her daughter shave her legs or cut her toenails, whether a half-update will take 7 or 10 months to be released...Don't ever stop, you're great!
Agreed. I always come here when bored.

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
update can very well come before new year.... he could pick up speed, a lot of time is there till new year.
with gap of close to 4 months creating and rendering is like 95 % of work, meaning he last to jobs would still take around 9-10 days only
If the update is not there before the year ends I would definitely leave the game and patron, that is for sure.

roro

May 29, 2017
I believe the progress bar is related to the events, not to the total renders of the update (sorry for the bad English), so if the update has 6 events, than 50% in the Created Scenes means he just finished the 3rd event, which is good for us, because the other events are going to be significantly smaller than the first ones.
If the progress bar was related to the total (estimated) number of renders, than the update will be huge (more than 1200 renders) and will take two more months to complete.
My estimate is for a 900+ renders and a first week of December release.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I believe the progress bar is related to the events, not to the total renders of the update (sorry for the bad English), so if the update has 6 events, than 50% in the Created Scenes means he just finished the 3rd event, which is good for us, because the other events are going to be significantly smaller than the first ones.
If the progress bar was related to the total (estimated) number of renders, than the update will be huge (more than 1200 renders) and will take two more months to complete.
Actualy it's possible the update to be 1200 renders,don't forget that the pool event is almost 700,maybe more because he is not done with the Dylan part.I can easy see tanning,secret,Bennet and Ellie to add at least 300 more.After all last bathroom time with Ellie was more than 80.

roro

May 29, 2017
Actualy it's possible the update to be 1200 renders,don't forget that the pool event is almost 700,maybe more because he is not done with the Dylan part.I can easy see tanning,secret,Bennet and Ellie to add at least 300 more.After all last bathroom time with Ellie was more than 80.
L&P said that the 3 pool events (including the last one) will have more than 600 renders, and that the other events will be smaller.
Screenshot_20191019-220720__01.jpg Screenshot_20191019-221128__01.jpg

Reactions: Jude6

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
1571512530759.png

Hahahahahaha oh man 874 renders of no-nudity, no sexual interaction, and minimal progress I'm sure. You will probably have a Good Wife option if you shun your son for staring at you in a bikini, or a Slut for not caring. Pool scenes? Let me guess, you will see the proganist's back naked because she wants sunscreen, and Dylan will apply it and touch the side of her boobs, and again you can be a Good Wife and get upset or not.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
View attachment 434501

Hahahahahaha oh man 874 renders of no-nudity, no sexual interaction, and minimal progress I'm sure. You will probably have a Good Wife option if you shun your son for staring at you in a bikini, or a Slut for not caring. Pool scenes? Let me guess, you will see the proganist's back naked because she wants sunscreen, and Dylan will apply it and touch the side of her boobs, and again you can be a Good Wife and get upset or not.
Why are you wasting your time here if you dislike this game so much?

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
[
This is a good question. Never thought of it the way you are saying, but if you're right then could see the final 50% moving quicker.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
[

This is a good question. Never thought of it the way you are saying, but if you're right then could see the final 50% moving quicker.
I always thought it was to the event but I dont really know

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes