utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019
The link for AWAM is in the OP, as always. If you want the separate site I mentioned it's . But it's password protected. There are other members with access, so we'll always have a copy.

Only Patrons can download DoL, so linking that is pointless. Why do you want the hobbled version anyway? Only reason I got it was so I could crack it to see what the differences are for my patch.
Can anyone tell me the login password for the site ??

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So maybe there will be?
Sure,but only on special version of the game that we are playing already.
And we realy can't expect sex with Dylan before day 19.My guess is even later.Incest have so many fans and probably will be saved for the latest days of the game.Just like Wonder Woman and Starfire will be probably left to be completed as last superheroines in SU.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
The link for AWAM is in the OP, as always. If you want the separate site I mentioned it's . But it's password protected. There are other members with access, so we'll always have a copy.

Only Patrons can download DoL, so linking that is pointless. Why do you want the hobbled version anyway? Only reason I got it was so I could crack it to see what the differences are for my patch.
what use for if we get same update in other site no register and no payment
what this give us more ...
look like even maker of game not kow there site use there game for making money

utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019
Tell me if anyone of u agree with me
Dev take 3-4 months for 1 update that include half a day of content. From the last few dates the debate was about whether he should release half of the half update ie a quarter update but in my opinion dev should rather focus on releasing a full day of update like 0.09 , 0.10 etc. Last update was good but i wished it to be a little longer . With a full day of update the flow of game will be good rather than being stuck like a cliff hanger then waiting 3 months for it to complete. For instance the bikini fashion show event . Plus it will take him life time to complete this game
max to max 3 update in 1 year
1 update = half of a day
3 update = 1 + half day of update
no of days in the game = 30
no of day left to cover 20
It will take him 13.33 years to complete this game
So i think dev should rather hire some one to make at least 1 full day of game in 1 update that should not take more than 4 months to complete

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Tell me if anyone of u agree with me
Dev take 3-4 months for 1 update that include half a day of content. From the last few dates the debate was about whether he should release half of the half update ie a quarter update but in my opinion dev should rather focus on releasing a full day of update like 0.09 , 0.10 etc. Last update was good but i wished it to be a little longer . With a full day of update the flow of game will be good rather than being stuck like a cliff hanger then waiting 3 months for it to complete. For instance the bikini fashion show event . Plus it will take him life time to complete this game
max to max 3 update in 1 year
1 update = half of a day
3 update = 1 + half day of update
no of days in the game = 30
no of day left to cover 20
It will take him 13.33 years to complete this game
So i think dev should rather hire some one to make at least 1 full day of game in 1 update that should not take more than 4 months to complete
Yeah.It seems that this year we will get only day 9 and day 10.
And I don't see how next days will come faster.After all he will need to do same scene at least twice for several routes we have.
Ellie with Logan or Ellie with Julia
Bennett or no Bennett
Aiden-Dylan-Zac or no Aiden and completely deffierent Dylan scenes
paying the debt or no debt at all
etc.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah.It seems that this year we will get only day 9 and day 10.
And I don't see how next days will come faster.After all he will need to do same scene at least twice for several routes we have.
Ellie with Logan or Ellie with Julia
Bennett or no Bennett
Aiden-Dylan-Zac or no Aiden and completely deffierent Dylan scenes
paying the debt or no debt at all
etc.
The bikini event that he is currently working on does not convince him that he needs help nothing will.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2018
The bikini event that he is working currently on does not convince him that he needs help nothing will.
Can you blame him, when most of his (vocal) patrons are OK with waiting?

It seems that this year we will get only day 9 and day 10.
BTW, Old dog, I hope, you are not that old, because we are looking here at minimum 10 more years to go, at the current pace. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Manifold

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

goals 3/4
$5,631 of $6,500 per month

I'll quit my side job so I can spend even more time developing the game!
Additionally, I'll give my hardware a massive "face-lift", primarily to render faster and release quicker update-versions!
Furthermore I'll hire someone to help me out with the scenes!

from

i hope

Reactions: Jude6

mickblue

Oct 10, 2019
goals 3/4

Additionally, I'll give my hardware a massive "face-lift", primarily to render faster and release quicker update-versions!

from

i hope
I don't believe those goals,what if you get 6499 every month for 3 years,doesnt that mean you can get a new hardware just because you miss 36 dollars over 3 years?
pure bs

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
goals 3/4

from

i hope
Not sure he will make it soon.He is gravitating between 4000 and 6000 last year.At lest 6500 is a goal that can be reached.Months ago we are having the absurd 10 000 goal and before that even 12 000 or it was 14 000?

• Haha

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I don't believe those goals,what if you get 6499 every month for 3 years,doesnt that mean you can get a new hardware just because you miss 36 dollars over 3 years?
pure bs
Wow you must be footing the bills for him. The indignation is truly palpable. I'm so sorry you feel financially demeaned in this way being a true patreon of patreons. Cause if you are not supporting him and are acting this way... You need a hobby.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Only 50% progress after 2 months? LOL - meet version 0.09 (10 minutes!) on X-mas!

$5,630 of $6,500 per month

Pigs might fly!!

• Haha

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
L&P's hardware isn't the problem why these updates take so long. If he was really set back by obsolete components, he would've been able to replace them. He's making roughly between 45 and 50k a year after patreon's cut and income tax. That's more than enough money to do so, especially since this is his side gig. It takes so long because A) his creative process is slower than average; B) he doesn't have enough spare time to work on it or C) he doesn't care and is milking the shit out of this project.

Either way it appears to be working well for him for now. He's still gaining patreons, although at a very slow pace. If he doesn't change his work process, he'll be even slower in the future, as the game will become more complicated with all the different scenes variations he does, various branching paths, etc. If he goes to do his surgery in december, this pending update might get a release in january.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
You must be feeling something to take this as being addressed to you,if you feel something you need to see a doctor,if you dont you also need to see a doctor/psychiatric, unless you are the woof woof of L&P !
thats it for me,i wont answer kids anymore,when you grow up i answer you
;):D:rolleyes::giggle::giggle:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes