Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
roadfan78 said:
Okay, can get console to come up, where do I find the character settings?

ellie =
filthy =
good wife =
Dylan =
sam =
Just like this
I cant remeber if caps are used in name,just leave a space = and the amount of points you want
Let me help you out here roadfan78 on where you should put your points.

ellie = 25
filthy = 71
good wife = 4
Dylan = 39
sam = Syntax Error, This name does not compute.

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
maybe two weeks in game for a simple fuck with Bennett. So Sophia will become enough filthy for a gangbang before the end of the game day 30?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Can someone update the dress vote? :)
Unlocked

I'd like to know if you either want to choose between around 3 dresses, which one of them Sophia should wear for Aiden's 2nd task or if you'd rather like to be surprised (let me choose it myself).

Vote for the dress
48%

Wait and see
52%
99 votes total
·
4 days left

chrizzyCL

Jan 12, 2019
Unlocked

I'd like to know if you either want to choose between around 3 dresses, which one of them Sophia should wear for Aiden's 2nd task or if you'd rather like to be surprised (let me choose it myself).

Vote for the dress
48%

Wait and see
52%
99 votes total
·
4 days left
perfect .... I support the option of waiting and being surprised....

Seeing the guide of the next day I imagine an additional assignment related to anatomy or show more body, considering that it is biology class

Reactions: Mikk88 and Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
perfect .... I support the option of waiting and being surprised....

Seeing the guide of the next day I imagine an additional assignment related to anatomy or show more body, considering that it is biology class
We only learned of part one of the 2nd task.The final part of task 2 Aiden will tell Sophia on the day

chrizzyCL

Jan 12, 2019
We only learned of part one of the 2nd task.The final part of task 2 Aiden will tell Sophia on the day
We know that you should wear a sexy dress ... but I think that Aiden will make her show more of her body and relate it to biology classes ... it's just what I think, nothing confirmed, just my opinion

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We know that you should wear a sexy dress ... but I think that Aiden will make her show more of her body and relate it to biology classes ... it's just what I think, nothing confirmed, just my opinion
The dress must be open enough to show your tits and short enough to show enough of your legs. Aidne told Sophia what to wear for almost every item but never mentioned one item,maybe that is the last part of the task that Aiden will tell Sophia about on the day.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mikk88
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes