Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
4 months for the last update. Going by the same time, plus one extra month for his surgery, so safe to say it wont be out before may 2020. So relax a long time
He says he will be still working for the first 2 weeks of January.Since he does not leave for his surgery till around the middle of January

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well Sophia can be pretty busy spying on next updates if some of these are in the game.
Ellie/Julia
Ellie/Logan
Alyssa/Zac
Aiden/Jennifer
Janitor Clark/some of the other female tachers
Christine/Dylan
If you are talking about the side event?
I doubt very much that the janitor,Julia,Aiden,Jenifer,christine and any of the female teachers will be involved

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hahaha fair enough and that's cool I can accept that then I suppose I can say that Sam is a little Sh*t too. :)

Having settled that hehe...I guess in that path now that Dylan may have that choice it could very much be interesting I fully agree on that with you, Sophia can see something happening between them and feel Jealousy, concern and envy the options that would lead to...:unsure: I like your idea.

There's also the point that she would have to realize that she is not being any different than Amber as she is with Sam and that would also lead to many things...I guess this line of thought can also lead to what we talked about before...the "M/S fuck fest" (not by that name and highly unlikely to ever happen) but damn! consider it another option and another angle from the one we already talked about between Alyssa and Zac and Sophia learning about it, it's like all roads could lead to that.
Well we have 3 months or more to wait for the next update so plenty of time to discuss the Overview of Day 18 (playable Day 11 and also the teasers that L&P will release.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
And why he started being a dick and do that to Amber? because Sam was doing the same to Sophia and Dylan noticed it, don't try to play that "one is innocent and the other is not" card, both were doing the same thing just that Dylan upped the ante and did far more with Amber than Sam could with Sophia but either of them are innocent angels.

It's just that one bothers you more than the other hehe which is fine, we all have our favorites. Also, Amber got a bikini accident and everyone saw, just that Dylan had a natural reaction and Amber noticed it and kept going instead of putting a stop so Amber isn't innocent either and she said she liked Dylan when he was a kid and now that he has grown up teasing Sophia.

Sam tug the jealous strings of Dylan when he started touching Sophia so...Dylan replied in kind and after the accident, even more also, Sam pissed him off too when he did a headshot and that wasn't allowed in the game so it was on.
Actually, what did happen between Sophia and Sam?

Did he get an erection or did he not? I found it odd that we didn't ger their perspective of their situation in the boat.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Actually, what did happen between Sophia and Sam?

Did he get an erection or did he not? I found it odd that we didn't ger their perspective of their situation in the boat.
Sam and Sophia talked,Sam mentioned that he still has problems sleeping but would not say what causes it.
Dylan dry humped Amber,Amber noticed but said nothing.Amber/Dylan flirted ,Sophia noticed the flirting from the other side of the pool.
So Dylan won on the erection count

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Sam and Sophia talked,Sam mentioned that he still has problems sleeping but would not say what causes it.
Dylan dry humped Amber,Amber noticed but said nothing.Amber/Dylan flirted ,Sophia noticed the flirting from the other side of the pool.
So Dylan won on the erection count
So he didn't get a boner? My boy must had wanked it silly the night before.

• Haha
Reactions: roro

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I can't see this scene to happen on day 11,sadly.
But I can propose another voyeuristic adventure for Sophia
She go to check her friend and see how Zac is eating Alyssa's pussy.
Yea that has been discussed along with 3-4 other people that could be involved in the side event

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
I like the fact that now he's hiding how much money made, geez i wonder why, too late for that buddy:D
View attachment 502897
7,614 $ per month was the last number before he hide it. When the rumor is true that he is in germany than he can expect to pay a lot for health insurance and income taxes when he declares what i doubt he does. not long and the german tax authorities will want to speak a word with him anyway :p. We can assume he don't work 40h per week for this project when we see the amount of content per update and update frequency compared to other less funded dev's with similiar high render quality.
He earns more money per month than most dev's who work in the game industry for ea etc and don't have a higher position. Actually he nearly earns more than most people who work :p.

Also you can consider that when he gets a surgery in germany he will get kicked out of hospital within a week by default. unless its heart etc. after 2 - 4 weeks the most. the rest rehab stuff is done ambulant. I stopped my Support cause i don'T want to be scammed and pay for content which other devs do in 1 week of their work while he needs 4 month. I even assume he works 20h per update when we assume 4 month per update and downgrade his monthly income from patreon to 7k you see he gets a lot of money per hour xD.

EDIT: Just compare him to the different solo programming devs who made games like Lucky Mark, Lukes Way and a lot more games you find here with high quality renders.

Last edited:
Reactions: godoff95

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Okay, can get console to come up, where do I find the character settings?
ellie =
filthy =
good wife =
Dylan =
sam =
Just like this
I cant remeber if caps are used in name,just leave a space = and the amount of points you want

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes