armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Exactly my point!! I was arguing to the idea of sending him to where all fathers from incest games are, they're usually with their daughters so that's not a good idea because I wouldn't want to send Ellie away with Liam, that was my argument!. :LOL:

Again, that was my whole point, even a divorce would be fine instead of killing him because you said that "he needs to die!" and I was just arguing against making Sophia a widow and the kids orphans. Divorced? fine! Widow & Orphans?...No. :LOL:
Actualy from all incest games we have only like 1% in which father is gone with his daughter.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Actualy from all incest games we have only like 1% in which father is gone with his daughter.
Hehe well, by using the word "usually" I'm not talking about all of them nor would I claim that it's in every.single.game but that it's likely that the father goes with their daughter, I'm not talking about percentages nor absolutes. :cool: Either way, I wouldn't be in favor of Liam & Ellie either in San Alejo or in any other land.

Reactions: farrah

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
But killing Liam would be so much more fun
I'm with Lord_Xanatos on this one, for similar but different reasons. While he only a few Ellie points, my playthrough has 0 Dylan points. I'm hoping that Liam will man up and be a proper father to Dylan, helping him man up and get a gf.

Then they can both get out of the way of Sophia/Ellie.

And remember, they have their house as a perk of Liam's job. Kill him and that disappears, as well as most of their money.

• Wow

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm with Lord_Xanatos on this one, for similar but different reasons. While he only a few Ellie points, my playthrough has 0 Dylan points. I'm hoping that Liam will man up and be a proper father to Dylan, helping him man up and get a gf.

Then they can both get out of the way of Sophia/Ellie.

And remember, they have their house as a perk of Liam's job. Kill him and that disappears, as well as most of their money.
You just have to spoil things dont you Alley_cat

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Liam is a hard working father, so far. Lost his appetite for all day long sex, better for us:p. He giveses his sons and wife a nice house to fooling around. So, be nice with him. Without his job WE never met Sophia:D
Yeah, after all he is not bad guy like Bennet for example! But Liam, can you fix that goddamn lock in the bathroom ?!!1:mad: :ROFLMAO:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I believe you because I usually always skip all F/D stuff :ROFLMAO:
And as for me, I believe YOU because I believe that you do :LOL:

Yeah, after all he is not bad guy like Bennet for example! But Liam, can you fix that goddamn lock in the bathroom ?!!1:mad: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, he is not a bad guy nor father he is just very very busy at work and getting himself in debt but not enough to kill him and he still provides enough to the family to keep him alive. Now if he so happens to have an affair...well, he needs to get some, just not from Sophia! :LOL: She is busy with her son and daughter. :sneaky:

And the Jacuzzi...for the love of God! don't forget to fix the damn Jacuzzi!! :LOL:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It was talked about but was dropped as far as I know
Damn. Since I don't count a wife/gf being with another woman as cheating, I like the idea of Liam finding out about Sophia/Ellie and being totally cool with it. Then they wouldn't need to sneak around.

• Thinking Face
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes