doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
View attachment 3933573
Wow, lets guess what text will go with this render.

Sophia: Oh my god what the hell am I doing, I’m a married woman and I’m sneaking around trying to hide my lingerie from their mother and dressing sexy for a bunch of under age boys. (But why does this turn me on, what’s wrong with me that I get horny for cocks of any age, snap out of it now Sophia, before you get busted.) :ROFLMAO:
That sounds like the scene text EXACTLY.

Reactions: MisterLing

Chandler_Bing

Aug 16, 2021
Progress Report Ver. 0.210
25% - 15% - 0%
0% - 0% - 0%

View attachment 3935337
At this pace of 5% every day, the update should be out by end of September/ First week of October..
This means either one of two things, L&P has finally decided to speed up production or this update is on shorter end and has a very small amount of renders.. Knowing L&P it's almost definitely the latter..

• Sad
Reactions: DjN.11

AliKeffal

Sep 20, 2022
Aren't games supposed to be fun and enjoyable? This is just stupidly frustrating with same line written all over again. Sophia becomes more ordinary with each update. I can easily summarize the game:
1- Scene starts
2- Sophia is being approached by another character
3- Sophia hesitates and thinks about moral part of it while the other character praises Sophia and makes some lame excuses to get in her pants
4- Sophia gives up and lets the character touch her some body part or kiss some body part
5- You have to repeat this million times just for one scene and make some decisions(?) which only exist just because you have to feel this an RPG (no, it isn't)
6- Repeat this with another character
To think some guy working on this so-called game for 7 years is mind blowing. And he isn't even halfway point of this game. People complain about GTA 6 wait until you see this guys. Unbeliavable.

Reactions: IURD and I'mNotHim

I'mNotHim

Aug 16, 2024
Aren't games supposed to be fun and enjoyable? This is just stupidly frustrating with same line written all over again. Sophia becomes more ordinary with each update. I can easily summarize the game:
1- Scene starts
2- Sophia is being approached by another character
3- Sophia hesitates and thinks about moral part of it while the other character praises Sophia and makes some lame excuses to get in her pants
4- Sophia gives up and lets the character touch her some body part or kiss some body part
5- You have to repeat this million times just for one scene and make some decisions(?) which only exist just because you have to feel this an RPG (no, it isn't)
6- Repeat this with another character
To think some guy working on this so-called game for 7 years is mind blowing. And he isn't even halfway point of this game. People complain about GTA 6 wait until you see this guys. Unbeliavable.
Rinse and repeat, this guys lacks imagination

Reactions: AliKeffal

I'mNotHim

Aug 16, 2024
any1 else think this sam character is cringe n creepy af? i dont understand why the game dev is writing him like a hero? and why is sophia even bothering with this noob? not only is he cringy n creepy but he looks like :poop:! the post man looks better than him lol. i just joined today and im still on part one and i already cant stand him.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes