yp119

May 9, 2019
This is what is wrote on the web page.

I'll quit my side job so I can spend even more time developing the game!
Furthermore, I'll try to hire someone to help me out with the project!

No discussions here will change L&P mind,we will just have to wait and see.
So I am going to talk about Goddess Sophia and all the naughty things I can imagine her doing with Alyssa
So did he quitted his side job yet ?

D

Deleted member 1882153

Isn't that what is usually meant by "charms"?
I'm still hoping for the ladies to experience "passion" with extreme nipple arousal without the clothing. All the sexy words mean nothing without the visuals. If there's ever a "poll" on nipples, I vote for "passion"! Bigger is better.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
The funny thing is, the "massive" hardware upgrade was originally promised in the 6,5k goal. I'm curious, what was the excuse for that...
This is correct, he did set that goal ages ago - But then he did upgrade his hardware around the 4.5k - 5k range (I forget when exactly).
Right now he's got dual 2080s, any more advanced graphics hardware would be an investment of thousands of dollars per card and would only grant him an incremental increase in rendering speed.
Going by what he has said since upgrading, he's pretty much reached a ceiling in terms of his rendering PC specs, at least for commercially available hardware.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Hiring someone with L&P' talent and passion for this game is not going to be easy and will take sometime.
Even if he does hire someone I can still see L&P doing the created scenes and rendered scenes himself(makes up over 85% of the total work) so would it really speed things up?
Quiting his side job could yield better results .
We have plenty of time.At least 6 more years before the game is done,maybe even 8.More than enough time to find help.
I try to play but damn, what lack of pace. Seems like a blue balls simulator to me.
The renders are great but the story it's a bit slow, got try again another time maybe when it's finished but right now i dont like, sorry.
We probably won't see you in this thread for at least 5 more years.Best case scenario.

Last edited:

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
Karl Smith please do not post any links until you have 3 posts! Your messages will not be seen by anyone until approved by staff. Many words are also blocked due to common usage in spam messages. This also affects signatures, profile posts and profile information. Profile posts do not count towards your 3 minimum posts

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes