Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Pic 9 should be simple enough, I just need to work out how to do Skydomes, and where to get that pose. The navy blue is actually the default texture for that bikini asset, unlike the bikini she wears for the chicken fight scene, so that's not a problem.
Thanks Alley_Cat

I misunderstood what you were saying? Nevermind then, it's not the first time I've completely misunderstood someone, and I doubt it will be the last.
Thanks

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
His Artwork has nothing to do with why people love or hate him. It mostly his decision-making process and the rationale behind it.
I'm probably the only one here who loves this game for the plot and text more than for rendering. :sneaky::LOL:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
His Artwork has nothing to do with why people love or hate him. It mostly his decision-making process and the rationale behind it.
The point was that what ever you think of him,agree or disagree with his opinions you cannot deny that his art work is stunning.Hate the designer not the art work.

Reactions: Mikk88

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I've been trying to find some of the poses used for the bikini show, and it's proving difficult. Do I recall correctly that some of the poses used were custom, which was what was taking so long?

I'm probably the only one here who loves this game for the plot and text more than for rendering. :sneaky::LOL:
Not at all. The character development is what I enjoy. The renderings I can do myself.
I'm still in love these two Ellie/Julia events. They are very well written and very sensitive. Can't wait to read the next third event :love:
Same here.

Reactions: farrah

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So I've been trying to find some of the poses used for the bikini show, and it's proving difficult. Do I recall correctly that some of the poses used were custom, which was what was taking so long?
I dont know but knowing L&P probably yes.I will ask

Not at all. The character development is what I enjoy. The renderings I can do myself.

Same here.
logans next event with Ellie will be very well written and very sensitive ;)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: roro

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
SO you would turn down a naked picture of Sophia performing oral sex on Ellie then?
A difficult question, but if I made a choice, I would choose a juicy description. It excited and torn my imagination. On the other hand, looking at sex without describing emotions and feelings is not interesting. Therefore, I love to read.
The character development is the most important part story of this game (y)
logans next event with Ellie will be very well written and very sensitive ;)
I have no doubt :LOL: :sick: But, nevertheless, the strongest writer side of LP is lesbian erotic.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
A difficult question, but if I made a choice, I would choose a juicy description. It excited and torn my imagination. On the other hand, looking at sex without describing emotions and feelings is not interesting. Therefore, I love to read.

I have no doubt :LOL: :sick: But, nevertheless, the strongest writer side of LP is lesbian erotic.
You mean you don't read pictures and look at words? What kind of insane person are you??? :ROFLMAO:

His plot for the story is getting better than what he started out with at the beginning. I hope the story will continue to get better. I'm curious about Dylan's development in the future.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019

A wise man always plays to his strengths.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
You mean you don't read pictures and look at words? What kind of insane person are you??? :ROFLMAO:

His plot for the story is getting better than what he started out with at the beginning. I hope the story will continue to get better. I'm curious about Dylan's development in the future.
Will definitely improve further. I also wonder what awaits this gentleman next, for now he start to become the man in the house. :unsure:
If only we knew what Farrah really is
:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Will definitely improve further. I also wonder what awaits this gentleman next, for now he start to become the man in the house. :unsure:

:unsure::unsure::unsure:
Maybe the new gentleman of the house will fix the jacuzzi and the bathroom door lock.get some points with Sophia

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
They'd be points with Ellie too if it meant she could shower with Sophia without getting interrupted
We need more shower and flirting between Ellie and Sophia! And without interrupted!
Bath time for Sophia and Ellie or a dip in the jacuzzi
I have to admit, LP did a great job. Ellie looks very mature almost at all fan arts. LP made her a really teenager. At the beginning of the game she looks like a 16 year old.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We need more shower and flirting between Ellie and Sophia! And without interrupted!

I have to admit, LP did a great job. Ellie looks very mature at all fan art. LP made her a really teenager. At the beginning of the game she looks like a 16 year old.
If the new man of the house fixes the lock and jacuzzi its a win win for all

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes