Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I wonder what it says that I immediately recognised her dress asset as the one she wore to the club!

alexandro1969

Jul 14, 2019
the official walkthrough doesn't explain what is the impact of the further course of the story, it only says this but not in which way ...........

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Dont know what you see. But i cant see android apk there either. Only compressed pc versions
Then do a search, the same as the rest of us do. It's there, I've done it, you just have to experiment to get the result you want.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I asked the wife to experiment once,now she is not speaking to me
Yep, sucks when that happens. Experiments fail every now and again. But every now and again you can find out something great. I think I've found my favourite outfit for Aiden's 2nd task btw.

Oh btw, I was browsing the CG as I do, and I noticed there's a new boy in the class on day 17. Is that Brian? I wonder what the point of the new students actually is.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yep, sucks when that happens. Experiments fail every now and again. But every now and again you can find out something great. I think I've found my favourite outfit for Aiden's 2nd task btw.

Oh btw, I was browsing the CG as I do, and I noticed there's a new boy in the class on day 17. Is that Brian? I wonder what the point of the new students actually is.
Could he be one of Aiden's henchmen?

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes