meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
I don’t quite agree, the text part is also very wonderful and well developed, also the entire text in the game is not casual and gives a boost to future events and reveals the characters. This game can be called a book novel. But the text needs to be read and analyzed, not everyone does it.
I think text lines are what makes this game outstanding. Most of the games, even the pretty good ones, I tend to skip 70% of the text, which mostly come down to "Oh my god, it's so big!" or "how can my mom act like this, it's insane!" or the all time classic "my mom just gave me a blowjob, cool!"
AWAM text is a true build up, you can read the corruption through the lines, I never skip a single sentence of the game.

D

Deleted member 1188385

This decision is important for Dylan’s attitude toward his mom with other guys!
what thats means? i don't thinks dylan is gonna share his mom.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
This decision is important for Dylan’s attitude toward his mom with other guys!
what thats means? i don't thinks dylan is gonna share his mom.
He doesn't or he won't. He is very very protective of Sophia regarding sam or in a case with soccer's teammate Darnell, of course depending on the player's choice.
screenshot0006.png
screenshot0007.png
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0004.png
screenshot0008.png
screenshot0005.png
screenshot0009.png
screenshot0011.png
screenshot0010.png screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png

That's why I can't wait to see the moment Dylan finds out what Aiden has been forcing Sophia to do for his tasks and the Self-Defense lessons in the next updates. :unsure:

Zac also gets annoyed, maybe he is also protecting Alyssa if they have some secret relationship. :unsure: :cool:

Last edited:

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Hey, does the game have enough sexual content yet? it doesn't have to be the protagonist, any characters will do.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Hey, does the game have enough sexual content yet? it doesn't have to be the protagonist, any characters will do.
No.
Unless one sex scene with husband on good wife route is enough for you.
Actually the filthy route despite not having sex for Sophia so far is way hotter.Especially if you go all out.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
He doesn't or he won't. He is very very protective of Sophia regarding sam or in a case with soccer's teammate Darnell, of course depending on the player's choice.
View attachment 531263
View attachment 531264
View attachment 531261
View attachment 531262
View attachment 531266
View attachment 531273
View attachment 531275
View attachment 531279
View attachment 531276 View attachment 531267
View attachment 531268

That's why I can't wait to see the moment Dylan finds out what Aiden has been forcing Sophia to do for his tasks and the Self-Defense lessons in the next updates. :unsure:

Zac also gets annoyed, maybe he is also is protecting Alyssa if they have some secret relationship. :unsure: :cool:
Could be fun.Dylan finds out what Aiden's is doing to Sophia,Sophia finds out what Amber is doing to Dylan and Sophia's Students turn against Aiden and threaten him to leave Sophia alone...

Reactions: paginou
3.20 star(s) 480 Votes