A112548

Jan 14, 2020
anyone know if you can use cheat engine to edit the points in this game? APPARENTLY i've chosen "wrong" and missed quite a few scenes, and REALLY don't want to restart the whole damn game just for that.....i've tried searching via value differences, but no luck.....

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
anyone know if you can use cheat engine to edit the points in this game? APPARENTLY i've chosen "wrong" and missed quite a few scenes, and REALLY don't want to restart the whole damn game just for that.....i've tried searching via value differences, but no luck.....
Use unren to enable console then you can edit the points
ellie = ?

Reactions: Alley_Cat

none300

Sep 2, 2017
Yes you can do all 12 tasks if you wish,as long as Dylan is not sent away or you refused Aiden's first task,as for sex with Aiden that is debatable.
All of this may change as it did with the Bennet saga.
What makes you think it's “debatable”? This is almost the main storyline and logical. If you don't want to, you don't have to choose.

D

Deleted member 1882153

Man I was thinking of playing this game and I looked at the devs Patreon. I literally started laughing that some people would buy the excuses he is making for the delays in releases. I usually donate to people's games I play, but wow I suppose if people wanna throw their money away go for it but I wouldn't believe a thing this guys says. I'll pass at least until a final release in 3 years.
3 years? That's an aggressive number.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
What makes you think it's “debatable”? This is almost the main storyline and logical. If you don't want to, you don't have to choose.
Because it is not definite that this will happen .

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Why would Sophia sleep with someone and risk her job (and marriage)? Is there any evidence Sophia thinks of Aiden as anything other than an arrogant little shit?

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
try with
Why would Sophia sleep with someone and risk her job (and marriage)? Is there any evidence Sophia thinks of Aiden as anything other than an arrogant little shit?
if he is sam / zac i think sophia will take the risk since her husband didn't fulfill her needs, i wish L&P make aiden got infected with corona virus

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sleeping with her students would risk her job is my main point. She could sleep with Tyler, Carl, Bennet, Jason, Haru or even the movers without this even being an issue.

The risk to her marriage is moot because L&P hasn't had a chance to address it yet.

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
What about the neighbor boy? The characters you list outside of Aiden are all pretty secondary and obscure.

Don't think risk of marriage is going to be a any consideration really when it comes to Aiden having sexual relations with Sophia, anymore than it would had Liam seen her wife posing for her son in bikinis by the pool the way she did for example.

Reactions: DERAX12345

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What about the neighbor boy? The characters you list outside of Aiden are all pretty secondary and obscure.

Don't think risk of marriage is going to be a any consideration really when it comes to Aiden having sexual relations with Sophia, anymore than it would had Liam seen her wife posing for her son in bikinis by the pool the way she did for example.
Sam. I didn't mention Dylan or any of the women either. Sam and Dylan are a special case because they already have an established relationship with Sophia, so there can be an emotional connection. Aiden doesn't even have his own relationship stat yet. I don't play the scene - someone like Lord_Xanatos would know better - but Sophia might even like the attention she received during the fashion show.

Sam (and Julia for that matter) may also not even be students at Sophia's school. I'm trying to find that out.

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
Sam. I didn't mention Dylan or any of the women either. Sam and Dylan are a special case because they already have an established relationship with Sophia, so there can be an emotional connection. Aiden doesn't even have his own relationship stat yet. I don't play the scene - someone like Lord_Xanatos would know better - but Sophia might even like the attention she received during the fashion show.

Sam (and Julia for that matter) may also not even be students at Sophia's school. I'm trying to find that out.
I am very familiar with the game and play all of it's routes. My response was to your point that Sophia wouldn't engage in relations with Aiden with reason being it would risk her marriage, when my point is virtually all of Sophia's actions outside the good wife path, if found out by her husband, could risk a marriage in one way or another.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
And my question was whether or not there was any evidence (yet, this is a WIP after all) that Sophia has shown any attraction to Aiden at all. Still waiting for an answer if anyone has one. Same as Bennett if anyone knows.

At least with the case with Dylan and Sam (which is why I mentioned Lord_Xanatos, who keeps track of that more than I do), L&P appears to have written in some form of attraction, even if just a little. Until Aiden gets a relationship stat (which might happen, like it did with Zac), any chance of Aiden sleeping with Sophia appears laughable. Even Bennett has more of a chance. And while the people I mentioned before might be "all pretty secondary and obscure", they are still important enough to have stats.

L&P also mentioned the possibility of a threesome with Liam on the Lesbian Temptation route, which wouldn't risk her marriage in the slightest. In terms of the schoolkids, Emma seems to have the best chance in this regard.

Reactions: tonicase24

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
And my question was whether or not there was any evidence (yet, this is a WIP after all) that Sophia has shown any attraction to Aiden at all. Still waiting for an answer if anyone has one. Same as Bennett if anyone knows.
So far, no. There hasn't been any evidence of attraction towards either of them, actually, all the opposite.

This is about that asshole bennet.
screenshot0004.png
screenshot0005.png
screenshot0006.png

And this is about the other younger asshole and pigfucker aiden.
screenshot0007.png
screenshot0008.png
screenshot0009.png

For Sophia to have sex with either of them would be completely out of character and probably even rape or under a lot of protest. For aiden to fuck Sophia...it would have to be under some assistance or perhaps even if she is drugged unconscious to spare her from the trauma and the humiliation, because aiden is just a pathetic coward hiding behind his uncle and being babysat by some thugs, but if it was only him...he'd be a coward and easy to defeat. When Dylan and Zac intervened and helped the weaker kid, Dylan pushed aiden and he went all the way down to the floor and that was just from a push, in a fight, Dylan would probably kick his ass and now with self-defense lessons, all the more possible.

At least with the case with Dylan and Sam (which is why I mentioned Lord_Xanatos, who keeps track of that more than I do), L&P appears to have written in some form of attraction, even if just a little. Until Aiden gets a relationship stat (which might happen, like it did with Zac), any chance of Aiden sleeping with Sophia appears laughable. Even Bennett has more of a chance. And while the people I mentioned before might be "all pretty secondary and obscure", they are still important enough to have stats.
I agree with you that it appears laughable.

The main story and characters the way I see it are based on the stats, the rest of the characters, I guess, are just secondary and to fill in the story and plot about the main characters.

I don't know nor give a fucking damn about Amber's son. I used unren and removed all previously necessary points with him after I did what I needed to do just in order to progress with Dylan's relationship and status towards Sophia which, if I'm correct, one can progress in the story without Amber's son's points from the moment of "the mowing the lawn event", just let Sophia relax in the safe heaven pay him and send him off, from then on, there's no real necessity of points nor choices with Amber's son. That leaves just to focus more on Dylan and the "solo bikini event" or "The swimming pool event" since, in both instances, Amber's son doesn't get any points and there's no real need for them and skip the unnecessary Chello lesson talk.

As for Sophia's feelings and closeness towards her son...

screenshot0001 (6).png
screenshot0007 (3).png
screenshot0008 (3).png
screenshot0010 (3).png

I could add more images with the narrative of how Sophia feels so much closer, trust and loves Dylan but I think that's enough, in comparison to what she thinks of aiden and bennet.

As for Amber's son in regards to Sophia, I guess that depends on the player's choices and the path that, for some reason, some people like him which I just don't, but still, even that lesser asshole (but still an asshole) has some chances with Sophia than aiden and benett.

L&P also mentioned the possibility of a threesome with Liam on the Lesbian Temptation route, which wouldn't risk her marriage in the slightest. In terms of the schoolkids, Emma seems to have the best chance in this regard.
I didn't know anything about a threesome but that would give Liam something to do in the game hehe. I've been trying to isolate him as much as possible by not doing nor having GW points at all haha. I guess that in such path yeah, possibly Emma has more of a chance than aiden or bennet, though in my game she is gone and remained nerdy, though that's just on "player's choice" from my part. I don't have anything against Emma, I simply just don't need her in my game.

Last edited:

redle

Apr 12, 2017
So far, no. There hasn't been any evidence of attraction towards either of them, actually, all the opposite.

This is about that asshole bennet.
View attachment 556488
View attachment 556489
View attachment 556490

And this is about the other younger asshole and pigfucker aiden.
View attachment 556491
View attachment 556492
View attachment 556493

For Sophia to have sex with either of them would be completely out of character and probably even rape or under a lot of protest. For aiden to fuck Sophia...it would have to be under some assistance or perhaps even if she is drugged unconscious to spare her from the trauma and the humiliation, because aiden is just a pathetic coward hiding behind his uncle and being babysat by some thugs, but if it was only him...he'd be a coward and easy to defeat. When Dylan and Zac intervened and helped the weaker kid, Dylan pushed aiden and he went all the way down to the floor and that was just from a push, in a fight, Dylan would probably kick his ass and now with self-defense lessons, all the more possible.

I agree with you that it appears laughable.

The main story and characters the way I see it are based on the stats, the rest of the characters, I guess, are just secondary and to fill in the story and plot about the main characters.

I don't know nor give a fucking damn about Amber's son. I used unren and removed all previously necessary points with him after I did what I needed to do just in order to progress with Dylan's relationship and status towards Sophia which, if I'm correct, one can progress in the story without Amber's son's points from the moment of "the mowing the lawn event", just let Sophia relax in the safe heaven pay him and send him off, from then on, there's no real necessity of points nor choices with Amber's son. That leaves just to focus more on Dylan and the "solo bikini event" or "The swimming pool event" since, in both instances, Amber's son doesn't get any points and there's no real need for them and skip the unnecessary Chello lesson talk.

As for Sophia's feelings and closeness towards her son...

View attachment 556520
View attachment 556521
View attachment 556522
View attachment 556523

I could add more images with the narrative of how Sophia feels so much closer, trust and loves Dylan but I think that's enough, in comparison to what she thinks of aiden and bennet.

As for Amber's son in regards to Sophia, I guess that depends on the player's choices and the path that, for some reason, some people like him which I just don't, but still, even that lesser asshole (but still an asshole) has some chances with Sophia than aiden and benett.

I didn't know anything about a threesome but that would give Liam something to do in the game hehe. I've been trying to isolate him as much as possible by not doing nor having GW points at all haha. I guess that in such path yeah, possibly Emma has more of a chance than aiden or bennet, though in my game she is gone and remained nerdy, though that's just on "player's choice" from my part. I don't have anything against Emma, I simply just don't need her in my game.
As they say, hate and love are two sides of the same coin. The one thing that is farthest away from both is indifference. I have no clue where the story will or won't go, but talking/thinking about someone who is not currently present creates a strong possibility from which to create/build a relationship (for good or bad).

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes