D

Deleted member 1882153

Philately ( ; ) is the study of and . It also refers to the collection, appreciation and research activities on stamps and other philatelic products. Philately involves more than just or the study of postage; it is possible to be a philatelist without owning any stamps. For instance, the stamps being studied may be very rare or reside only in museums.
Wrong! A PHILATELIST refers to a PERSON, A COLLECTOR AND STUDENT OF POSTAGE STAMPS. It is not possible to be a PHILATELIST WITHOUT BEING A COLLECTOR AND IF YOU ARE A COLLECTOR, YOU OWN STAMPS. PHILATELY refers to the COLLECTION AND STUDY of postage stamps, post marks, and related material; stamp collecting. I do know the difference! And the difference lies with you being wrong! If you want to be right - edit your post!

Reactions: Elemo
D

Deleted member 840101

How to fix Mega over quota I use without account
I usually download using Mega in my android phone irrespective of if it is a pc version or an android version. Since I have used up all my mega quota, I use a moded apk version of mega which allows me to download files without any limit.
So, you can use the modded version of Mega to download. Also, someone in this thread recommended using VPN for this issue but I'm not sure how effective it is.

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
I usually download using Mega in my android phone irrespective of if it is a pc version or an android version. Since I have used up all my mega quota, I use a moded apk version of mega which allows me to download files without any limit.
So, you can use the modded version of Mega to download. Also, someone in this thread recommended using VPN for this issue but I'm not sure how effective it is.
I've no idea how people run out of space when I've been downloading with the same account for years.

ar1122

Dec 29, 2017
When is Update man Is the only reason to be in this site Its just the best of ALL the other games u can throw them in the garbage

:love::love::love::love:Love Sofia :love: :love::love::love::love:

add name change of dylan and sam so everyone can choose on his own

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
How to fix Mega over quota I use without account
Extremely effective, when it tells me I'm over the limit, I close the tab connect to a VPN server and then re-open the link again.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Went through the script again and I came across this concerning the 2nd side job.
A graduate college professor of occidental philosophy called Ava Myers and a single mother of two.
Could be fun.
Since we know all of this about the professor maybe it has more to do with the professor's daughters and not the professor,since L&P will not give us a spoiler.

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Yeah I went with the college professor route after deciding that nursing home wasn't very interesting and didn't want her banging the older guys.
dear, if there was a Russian version of 0.095 please share a link
If there was they would have provided a link for it.

Reactions: Rythan25

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Unlocked

Sophia's enjoying her little time off as best she can.
This is the last teaser for 0.095 btw!
So does this some how relate to the Sam/Sophia event?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes