nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sophia skin does seem to have the sun tan lotion already applied by the shine of her skin.Also she Sophia is showing a lot of side boob in that bikini.
As for the tan it could be the lighting as you have said.
As for Sophia pleasuring herself .i doubt it as L&P would never give us such a big clue and also Sophia's nipples are not erect so I could go for a relaxing pose instead.
I am more interested in what happens after this picture
As for another salon event it may never happen.
Her mouth is open. She's touching ... her flower

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Do you really think that L&P would give us such a big clue/hint to the Sam/Sophia event
Noooo. But we have a new Sophia. She needs sex and quick. I don't know, this event depends on Bikini show/Boarding school?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Noooo. But we have a new Sophia. She needs sex and quick. I don't know, this event depends on Bikini show/Boarding school?
Dont know as there seems be two Sam events,1 for the pool event and 1 for the bikini event.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Sophia skin does seem to have the sun tan lotion already applied by the shine of her skin.Also she Sophia is showing a lot of side boob in that bikini.
As for the tan it could be the lighting as you have said.
As for Sophia pleasuring herself .i doubt it as L&P would never give us such a big clue and also Sophia's nipples are not erect so I could go for a relaxing pose instead.
I am more interested in what happens after this picture
As for another salon event it may never happen.
Yeah, she is showing a lot more, it's great!

Yeah, maybe it's just the lightning, either way, I like her with or without the tan.

Well, it could be, she is just relaxing or pleasuring herself, the hand and her head leave for both interpretations so until we get the update to know for sure. Then again, if it leads to the event...I don't care, but if it doesn't then I do care hahaha.

I could also go for a more relaxing pose instead, and it's great she is taking a break after the school and second task and she has another bikini. I'm also curious as to what will happen after this in the picture to see if it's about the event or not.

Yeah I doubt it too about another salon event, I'm not opposed to it but it doesn't really matter to me.

Damn, I can't wait for the update and my anticipation is worse since it starts with the breakfast event though I like not having any expectations and just anticipations. I miss the Goddess haha.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah, she is showing a lot more, it's great!

Yeah, maybe it's just the lightning, either way, I like her with or without the tan.

Well, it could be, she is just relaxing or pleasuring herself, the hand and her head leave for both interpretations so until we get the update to know for sure. Then again, if it leads to the event...I don't care, but if it doesn't then I do care hahaha.

I could also go for a more relaxing pose instead, and it's great she is taking a break after the school and second task and she has another bikini. I'm also curious as to what will happen after this in the picture to see if it's about the event or not.

Yeah I doubt it too about another salon event, I'm not opposed to it but it doesn't really matter to me.

Damn, I can't wait for the update and my anticipation is worse since it starts with the breakfast event though I like not having any expectations and just anticipations. I miss the Goddess haha.
Since Sam has a thing for Sophia's boobs it is probably bad for Sam's health to see Sophia wearing that bikini.
So could this event be similar to the bikini event but just for Sam?Lots of teasing and posing by Sophia

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikk88

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Since Sam has a thing for Sophia's boobs it is probably bad for Sam's health to see Sophia wearing that bikini.
So could this event be like the bikini event but just for Sam?Lots of teasing by Sophia
Hahaha "for sam's health"...I don't give a damn if he dies, (he won't I know, I just don't care) in my game he just mowed the lawn, got paid and sent off and he wasn't in the bikini fashion event, so in a way, I guess...I'm keeping him distant and healthy...a good deed by inactions haha.

I don't know, maybe or maybe just another music lesson.
:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hahaha "for sam's health"...I don't give a damn if he dies, (he won't I know, I just don't care) in my game he just mowed the lawn, got paid and sent off and he wasn't in the bikini fashion event, so in a way, I guess...I'm keeping him distant and healthy...a good deed by inactions haha.

I don't know, maybe or maybe just another music lesson.
:LOL: :ROFLMAO:
It could be just another music lesson as we have no idea how big the Sam event is

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
It could be just another music lesson as we have no idea how big the Sam event is
The only things I can think of to support what you said is by considering the pace of which this update is moving, that L&P I think he said that the update is not that big compared to the previous one and just story-driven, that Aiden's second task is already done and that he is at the Sophia/Amber's son event already and that the event is in the afternoon which is the second part of the upcoming update. :unsure:

He is already halfway done so...we may not have any idea how big that event is, for now, but I think that it's not going to be that much and just be a music lesson, then move to the bonus side story and then the second side job which is far more intriguing than Amber son's event. :unsure:

Reactions: Mikk88

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The only things I can think of to support what you said is by considering the pace of which this update is moving, that L&P I think he said that the update is not that big compared to the previous one and just story-driven, that Aiden's second task is already done and that he is at the Sophia/Amber's son event already and that the event is in the afternoon which is the second part of the upcoming update. :unsure:

He is already halfway done so...we may not have any idea how big that event is, for now, but I think that it's not going to be that much and just be a music lesson, then move to the bonus side story and then the second side job which is far more intriguing than Amber son's event. :unsure:
Sam gives Sophia a music lesson in that bikini.Poor Sam does not stand a chance

• Haha
Reactions: roro

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
The telescope nice idea but I thought Sam's room looked onto Sophia's bedroom
Maybe it's finally Treehouse time

I hope this is the lead in to another music lesson, I feel like there's a different sort of energy to the scene with Sophia & Sam alone together in a closed room than when they're outdoors, plus they've had a run of outdoor scenes together recently.

Reactions: wynlard

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
can someone who is a patreon of L&P ask is the new students could have sex with her?thanks

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
can someone who is a patreon of L&P ask is the new students could have sex with her?thanks
The reply that you would get off L&P would be either we will see or maybe.He has never given a straight answer yet he is very cryptic with his answers,just like his teasers

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SlimeDroid

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018

Unlocked

Sophia's enjoying her little time off as best she can.
This is the last teaser for 0.095 btw!
Think this is before sam comes to her house. He jumps across the fence because Sophia didn't hear the bell ring and Sam catches her orgasm. She sees Sam after finishing and is alright with it. The next event could be Sophia making Sam jack off in front of her.

Reactions: Tatanka and Kal791
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes