RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
i love tha way the game developes, good game the one problem is the fact i try get + sam, + from the son and ellie but i didnt get the scenes, what im missing. The thing i like it the most was the fact you help Emma develop is character, any one know more games when you help a nerd girl?

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
3 diddly is back did you knew that:love::love::love:he will continue katie corruption again
You mean the lazy asshole who abandoned Katie's Corruption because he lost interest, then started a new game... then abandoned that one because he lost interest...
But I'm sure this time will be different.

Also, this probably isn't the thread to be talking about other games my dude.

Storm1985

Nov 8, 2019
You will probably be able to have sex with almost all characters in the game and you will have to make choices who they will be, because there are more characters than playable days. :)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
On 2026...of course...
To be clear, L&P doesn't say it'll be the first sex besides her husband. That may in fact come much later. Really, only that it will be "wild" and "it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment! I think it's one of the highlights in the story".

Reactions: cerebotio2

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
To be clear, L&P doesn't say it'll be the first sex besides her husband. That may in fact come much later. Really, only that it will be "wild" and "it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment! I think it's one of the highlights in the story".
Also the post was made in June 20,2018 and I cannot help but wonder how much L&P may have changed the story since then.
Also as we have all seen from L&P his interpretation of wild could be very different to our interpretation of it.

Existence X

Oct 14, 2018
I can only imagine it has something to do with the sister since she pushes Sophia into cheating/daring her the most.
Actually I miss Patricia, if you dont do the bikini show Sophie goes with Patricia to buy clothes for Aiden Quest, though it will be problaly the same clothes she bought on the bikini show path

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Also the post was made in June 20,2018 and I cannot help but wonder how much L&P may have changed the story since then.
Also as we have all seen from L&P his interpretation of wild could be very different to our interpretation of it.
Well, in that post he did say he experimented with changing the story. But yeah, reading the posts from back then and comparing it to now is very informative. My favourite example is the pool scene from day 15. It was touted as going to be a "hot lesbian scene". Which I don't think it was. Adorable, yes, and I did enjoy it. "Hot", not so much. And from what I can tell, Germans also have a very unique take on "wild". As usual, the speculation is rather pointless, and I think we'll just have to wait and see.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes