lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i remember L&P write the first lesbian scene was in the pool (the ellie/julia kiss)but the really good one comes in the next update:love::love::love:.he wrote something like "daring" for the pool one.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
i remember L&P write the first lesbian scene was in the pool (the ellie/julia kiss)but the really good one comes in the next update:love::love::love:.he wrote something like "daring" for the pool one.
That is Farrah sorted then

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Guys, not wanting to offend anyone, but how do I block notifications for this game? Only from conversations, without blocking access to the game? I went to block from another game, but it blocks access too.
It is not that I do not like the game, but it is far from my favorite, especially in this slow rhythm, like a turtle without two legs walking in reverse.
As I said here, it will probably be a good game when it is finished, I will be able to play it in my retirement.
But I would not like to follow your conversations about him.
So if anyone can help, I will be grateful, and reinforcing, it was not to offend, I know that the vast majority here love this game and respect that.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Guys, not wanting to offend anyone, but how do I block notifications for this game? Only from conversations, without blocking access to the game? I went to block from another game, but it blocks access too.
It is not that I do not like the game, but it is far from my favorite, especially in this slow rhythm, like a turtle without two legs walking in reverse.
As I said here, it will probably be a good game when it is finished, I will be able to play it in my retirement.
So if anyone can help, I will be grateful, and reinforcing, it was not to offend, I know that the vast majority here love this game and respect that.
Delete ur account!

• Angry
Reactions: JagHond and V&M

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I do not think you can do that,I could be wrong,but I do not see how you could do that

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
that baseball bat is lucile ;)
I first thought you meant Nathalie, since in the CG she's initially referred to as Lucy, but your version is funnier. And better still, I found the Daz asset , so it's a definite possibility.

V&M - I'm not sure it's possible, but I'll look into it. Best I can suggest at the moment is just unwatch the thread and come back every few months, and check the OP.

Reactions: V&M and SweatPicle

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Easy, top page unwatch

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
I first thought you meant Nathalie, since in the CG she's initially referred to as Lucy, but your version is funnier. And better still, I found the Daz asset , so it's a definite possibility.

V&M - I'm not sure it's possible, but I'll look into it. Best I can suggest at the moment is just unwatch the thread and come back every few months, and check the OP.
wooow i did not know, this so fucking awesome, i hope we get to use it tho :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes