Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm aware, that's what Fan Art is for.

I imagine once it becomes needed I'll have a GW/Lesbian save for Alyssa, Nathalie or Vicky, and another save for Filthy/Lesbian with Ellie and Patricia.
Farrah and I were right when we said that Alyssa would beat Nat to Sophia,shame on you disbelievers

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
So it is true and now we know that there will be situations and options to end other characters' storylines as one goes on with the story, making the game more exclusive to the player and its own "canon" version depending on their preferable path. :unsure:

First, was either Emma or Dylan, now it seems is Alyssa's turn then, who knows? but at least we know that it could be possible. I like this approach and making the game more to one's choices, focus on a preferred character. :cool: (y)
The big problem will be for players that are following only a handful of characters.Imagine if they must choose between the only 2 characters they are into.I can see more and more "empty" updates for many people.
Good for me I won't have such a problem.Unless we are forced to choose between Bennett and Aiden:)
"There will all together be 8 events, most of them pretty tricky to create and some quite extensive. "
That sounds like it can turn into something big like 0.090.Let's hope it will be faster and not 4 months.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The big problem will be for players that are following only a handful of characters.Imagine if they must choose between the only 2 characters they are into.I can see more and more "empty" updates for many people.
Good for me I won't have such a problem.Unless we are forced to choose between Bennett and Aiden:)
"There will all together be 8 events, most of them pretty tricky to create and some quite extensive. "
That sounds like it can turn into something big like 0.090.Let's hope it will be faster and not 4 months.
Enjoy Bennet while you can

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
You make a mistake. Bennett/Aiden or Emma/Alyssa never disappear. True, they will disappear from your path but you can't make disappear for good and for all of the players. All the characters will survive in another players path.
So, don't peek or will you never peek? ;) :cool::devilish:

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You make a mistake. Bennett/Aiden or Emma/Alyssa never disappear. True, they will disappear from your path but you can't make disappear for good and for all of the players. All the characters will survive in another players path.
So, don't peek or will you never peek? ;) :cool::devilish:
Once Bennets path is done ,Sophia saying no to him at the very end, there is nothing else for him.Even L&P has no idea as to what to do with him

Reactions: wynlard
3.20 star(s) 480 Votes