Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't know what happened to the writer /developer? The core erotic theme of the story is the taboo ( family - mature /young - teacher /student ). Why the next update full of lesbians? What is the specialty then?
What do you think the Lesbian Temptation stat is for then? This isn't a sudden development.

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
I have to ask something I'm new here play this game but currently version 0.90 now 0.95 has come out what I have to do so that I can continue to play version 0.95

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I have to ask something I'm new here play this game but currently version 0.90 now 0.95 has come out what I have to do so that I can continue to play version 0.95
Download 0.095. Delete 0.090. Keep saves folder.

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
can someone ask L&P if the Patricia/Claire/Marie is the Patricia path or is a bonus scene?

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
If Sophia goes on a date with Alyssa, she cannot be with Ellie in a special way later. Because event with Patricia and Claire also important to Sophia's lesbian side, and i suppose connection with incest side too.
I don't know about the whole lesbian side and this or that BUT! you have to keep the connection with the incest side at all costs! because well....incest!!! hehehe :LOL: :cool: (y)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If Sophia goes on a date with Alyssa, she cannot be with Ellie in a special way later. Because event with Patricia and Claire also important to Sophia's lesbian side, and i suppose connection with incest side too.
Which is why I might start to need saves now. This appears to be the first branch point I actually care about.

Reactions: afterlights

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I suppose Sophia and Patricia will discuss the kiss at the club and other things, and Sophia realizes that she is attracted to women. She is unlikely to tell about the kiss with Ellie, but apparently after this event she will complitely accept that she is attracted to her daughter as a woman.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Ok. Let's work with: "Sophia is bisexual". So, she will have some fun, some feelings and emotions but what we'll have? Sophia's going to be faithful to Alyssa and only Alyssa? I thought that lesbi-path it's about "sharing", you know, Alyssa and Patricia and Ellie. I'm not saying kinda of group-sex but separately.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So Ellie,Dylan and Patricia are Safe,so far.Liam dislikes Carl.
I wonder who could be next for the chop?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Ok. Let's work with: "Sophia is bisexual". So, she will have some fun, some feelings and emotions but what we'll have? Sophia's going to be faithful to Alyssa and only Alyssa? I thought that lesbi-path it's about "sharing", you know, Alyssa and Patricia and Ellie. I'm not saying kinda of group-sex but separately.
If you chose Alyssa will that include Zac,if Alyssa and Zac are at it,if yes then maybe Sam is due for the chop

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hlextor

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I guess the faithful lesbian only with Alyssa/Sophia or Sophia/Ellie. Love is love, not just sex or something.

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes