Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
You should see what's happening over on the Being a DIK thread.

People gettin' crazy. o_O
Seeing as Being a DIK is one of the biggest games on the site, that's sees an update every 3-4 months. I'm not surprised, lol. Gotta really give it to Dr. PinkCake, one of the few devs who's been really consistent.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Swing will be on GW. Sophia will look for someone Liam likes. The only one, so far, is Nathalie. Sophia realized that Liam likes Nathalie and to please him she could try.

I see Vicky on Filthy route, a threesome.
Although it may sound surprising and I think Patricia will become secondary in the filthy path, in the GW path she and Carl could be the swingers. From the very first moment, we've seen that Liam likes her and Carl likes Sophia. And all this "kinky stuff" would remain inside the family, even if it's a one-time thing.

Regards

• Love
Reactions: Plnjr987 and nexer

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Interesting. This might actually make the GW route worth playing. Reading this immediately made me remember that couple her and Liam had dinner with earlier in the game. I had forgotten all about that scene, but I bet this swinging scenario will involve them.
No idea how there will be cuckold on good wife route.
There is no Aiden,Bennet or Morelllo on that route.
Forget about Dylan,Sam,Zac or any other boy.
Because there is also no Patricia and Ellie-we can ignore Tyler and Logan too.
We know Neil is out of question.
So that leave Carl and the postman only?

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
No idea how there will be cuckold on good wife route.
There is no Aiden,Bennet or Morelllo on that route.
Forget about Dylan,Sam,Zac or any other boy.
Because there is also no Patricia and Ellie-we can ignore Tyler and Logan too.
We know Neil is out of question.
So that leave Carl and the postman only?
Inevitably he's gonna have to end the good wife route at some point with a message saying, "She lived happily ever after with her beautiful family"

emilia brown

May 25, 2020
Good point, come on.How the hell does Dylan get nude photos of Sophia,at this point in the game?This is just silly talk.
Dylan spying or taking secret pictures of a nude Sophia will kill any trust that Sophia had in Dylan.
He could discover an old magazine having nude photos of his mother when she was young and kept it a secret rom everyone becaus she was ashamed about it so that was her little secret hidden from everyone and Dylan discovered that and kept it also a secret in fact that could be his way of corrupting his mother later on, and how it could kill any trust she had to Dylan if she doesn't know about it. Always remeber every woman has her own dirty secrets

Last edited:
Reactions: Plnjr987

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
He could discover an old magazine having nude photos of his mother when she was young and kept it a secret rom everyone becaus she was ashamed about it so that was her little secret hidden from everyone and Dylan discovered that and kept also a secret in fact that could be his way of corrupting his mother later on, and how it could kill any trust she had to Dylan if she doesn't know about it
If you check the earlier versions of the game you will see that Dylan's milf mags do not have nude models in them.
Dylan already has pictures of his mother in her underwear and in bikini's.
Dylan is also ready corrupting Sophia so why does he need another one?
If Sophia did pose for nude pictures,it would of been for Liam,and we have indication that she ever did so no reason to be ashamed.
I am sure that if Sophia found Dylan looking at nude pictures of Sophia I am sure she would be soooooooooooo happy(not)

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Good point, come on.How the hell does Dylan get nude photos of Sophia,at this point in the game?This is just silly talk.
Dylan spying or taking secret pictures of a nude Sophia will kill any trust that Sophia had in Dylan.
He will start spying on her sooner than later. The question is, how? is there going to be some webcam stuff at some point? Because this would be the perfect moment for that.

The old-nude-photos theory is definitely quite twisted, but I believe we won't have to wait for more than 3/4 days before Dylan finally sees her fully naked in the filthy path. We'll see if she finds out (without Dylan knowing it) and gets turned on when this happens instead of angry.

Regards

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes