dr.akhibadge

Aug 31, 2019
[Lavda ka quality benchod salo laga deta hai madarjaatt QUOTE="ashitanojoe, post: 3624142, member: 1724624"]
Apparently, he doesn't like to work in team. So, he does all by himself and given the quality of the game, it takes a lot of time.
[/QUOTE]

• Angry
Reactions: afdjuicy

Sam39

May 9, 2018
[Lavda ka quality benchod salo laga deta hai madarjaatt QUOTE="ashitanojoe, post: 3624142, member: 1724624"]
Apparently, he doesn't like to work in team. So, he does all by himself and given the quality of the game, it takes a lot of time.
[/QUOTE]

Arre bhai bhai bhai sahi bola r u indian

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Go in search of other games then, this one is not gonna change to suit your needs. Thankfully, there a lot alternatives for you.
Why don't you go mind your fucking damn business and let people think the way they want without you being a prick. and mostly stop licking L&P's ass and stop barking like dogs every time someone criticizes him.
You have to be completely stupid not to understand that people have the right to appreciate the game and to be critical of some of its aspects at the same time.

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Then he couldn't cancel his college courses mate...
At no time have I ever recommended or remarked that he should cancel anything. I was just answering a question. I admit that, like 99% of those here, I wish the updates were faster.....much faster, but I rarely complain because I play the game for free. It is obvious, in any case, after reading through previous posts, that complaining about speed has no effect.

@ssasin

Oct 13, 2019
At no time have I ever recommended or remarked that he should cancel anything. I was just answering a question. I admit that, like 99% of those here, I wish the updates were faster.....much faster, but I rarely complain because I play the game for free. It is obvious, in any case, after reading through previous posts, that complaining about speed has no effect.
That was sarcasm bruh... He must be in twenties that's wut I was trynna say... Gosh had to explain it

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
Why don't you go mind your fucking damn business and let people think the way they want without you being a prick. and mostly stop licking L&P's ass and stop barking like dogs every time someone criticizes him.
You have to be completely stupid not to understand that people have the right to appreciate the game and to be critical of some of its aspects at the same time.
I am going to be polite for this one. I've genuinely tried to tell the guy, that the game not gonna change to suit his needs and become fully packed with action and less "wordy". It is a fact. It is not even a question of being a fan or hater of L&P.

Reactions: Plnjr987 and roro

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
That was sarcasm bruh... He must be in twenties that's wut I was trynna say... Gosh had to explain it
It's a generational thing then, we do irony not sarcasm or to put it another way, it's a long, long time since I was at college but no, I think I read it somewhere, a while back, regarding his age.......bruh. I won't discuss my age but I did own the first issues of The X-Men, Daredevil, Iron Man's , Thor's & Dr. Strange's origins in other comics, plus 3rd issue of Spiderman etc. etc. (Would be worth a fortune now....had to sell them when I was between jobs). I tend to read Sophia's adventures like an adult comic book.

Last edited:
Reactions: @ssasin
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes