Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
It's a strange feeling ... The more I do the game the less I like Dylan.
He annoys me and then I do not find that interesting, the fashion show. :unsure:
Everything else, I like.:love:

• Angry
Reactions: ant007 and Elemo

thy43

Jan 30, 2019
Do we have the opportunity to copy the dialogs in the game? When I copy it, it will automatically transfer to google translate. hard news like jessica o'eil's.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Jeez, this thread used to be pretty chill, but now it’s slowly devolving into a lesbian hate thread.
Not sure why so many people at F95 have to loudly express their dislike for lesbian sex.
a minority of games feature it, and there are endless seas of hetero stuff to choose from.
If you don’t like it, just mind your own business with Dylan, Sam, Janitor and the other guys??:rolleyes:

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
It's just the same neanderthal behavior as when discussions on NTR often end up as hate speech against black people.
You might ask yourself why devs always use black men as their "men of NTR".

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
It's just the same neanderthal behavior as when discussions on NTR often end up as hate speech against black people.
You might ask yourself why devs always use black men as their "men of NTR".
Simple BBC is in fashion at the moment as NTR was and Futa I am not expressing my tastes but trawling whats new updated shows a lot of what seams to be trending?

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
the author just makes his game and enjoys the process, he just likes to do what he does, he probably just tries to visualize his thematic dreams... and all...
Lesbian content is wasting useless time on this game. Why should we watch homosexuals even in adult games?

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
Dear Asuminoya... sex is actually the exchange of fluids by inserting one organ into another. But if two womens like to touch each other then this is the right of these womens... and it's called lesbos... it's just that it's not like sex, it's called something else...
неприязнь к лесбийскому сексу.

Last edited:

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Dear Asuminoya... sex is actually the exchange of fluids by inserting one organ into another. But if two milfs like to touch each other then this is the right of these milfs... and it's called lesbos... it's just that it's not like sex, it's called something else...
Dude, are you actually trying to argue lesbian sex is not «real sex»? Because it doesn’t involve a dick?? Lmao, please don’t be that guy.

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
Could I ask, how so? It’s something you don’t like, that’s fine. But many others like it, so it isn’t a waste of time for them.
Actually, I see that there are too many lesbian ways as a waste of time.
(Sorry for my english)

Reactions: Elemo
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes