mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
End of the day, the 12 tasks is my fave part of the game, so I want it to keep going all the way to the 12th task, I don't mind if Dylan put Aiden up to it, as long as the tasks continue.

I prefer Sophia with the younger guys, not much interested in the older guys (Liam, Morella, MR Bennett, Janitor, Postman, moving guys). I actually wish L&P just settle all the stuff with them and we move on, never to see them again.

I don't mind the lesbian stuff but did think Alyssa asking her to try out the Sybian was weird and way to forward for that point in their friendship.
agreed

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
in one path we know the dylan/aiden deal. in the incest sophie/dylan so far no.dylan got a time bomb waiting to explote:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rojouninco1

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
The dev is taking the decision to cut the Dylan twist, but some people here in the thread said that they are against that. So, I made a poll to know how many people really like the twist. So far, the 'no' answer is winning clearly, let the people vote and see what happens.
Am saying you did it to increase your like score and nothing to do with running a poll. also, the like feature is not a poll.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Dylan's twist was just an overkill.
You found it only if you send Dylan away,meaning you probably are not insterested in Dylan/Sophia at all.So you don't care what will happen next.
It's like after you decapitate someone,then you use 10kg dynamite just in case.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dylan's twist was just an overkill.
You found it only if you send Dylan away,meaning you probably are not insterested in Dylan/Sophia at all.So you don't care what will happen next.
It's like after you decapitate someone,then you use 10kg dynamite just in case.
Always double-tap....always...just in case ;)

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Even if the developer removes Dylan's mistake, it will always be part of the game now.
At the moment it looks like there will be no knights in shining armor for Sophia.
The character Dylan was / is not designed like that.
All male characters in the game need Sophias's support or / and take advantage of you.
The exception is Sam. It's "super cute" and far too successful with it.
All of the female characters in the game are self-employed smart women, even a positive one
Can go through development (Elli).
All women except Sophia on the Filthy-Route (Ok, is a erotic Game!).

Reactions: Silvenight1

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
He confesses that he set up the whole Aiden blackmail thing to get into Sophia's panties. He does this when he is sent away to boarding school.
Is this only for certain paths? Because I'm not on a boarding school path. I declined boarding school and/or karate. So keeping Dylan around ^^

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Is this only for certain paths? Because I'm not on a boarding school path. I declined boarding school and/or karate. So keeping Dylan around ^^
Just for that path but it would seem it is cannon. Aiden has taken advantage of the situation with 'the tasks'....cos Dylan is a numbnuts...so at some point, on the non boarding school path, surely the truth will come out eventually.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes